omega options

This is a discussion on omega options within the Futures & Options forums, part of the Markets category; I recently had to hire a refund professional to recover my funds from this broker, omega options is a scam ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Sep 5, 2017, 3:21pm   #1

1 Posts
Joined Sep 2017
omega options

I recently had to hire a refund professional to recover my funds from this broker, omega options is a scam broker. They make you loose money on purpose, lesson learnt. Glad i'm out of this loophole, happy to share my experience.
chrishart6501atgmail is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanks! The following members like this post: options-george
Old Sep 24, 2017, 3:22pm   #2

Joined Jul 2003
UK trading

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrishart6501atgmail View Post
I recently had to hire a refund professional to recover my funds from this broker, omega options is a scam broker. They make you loose money on purpose, lesson learnt. Glad i'm out of this loophole, happy to share my experience.
My own site options investing.co.uk -it's just for education. We have only 3 options brokers in the UK-they don't want us taking money off the dumb institutions
Windlesham1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 4, 2017, 1:58pm   #3
Joined Apr 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Windlesham1 View Post
My own site options investing.co.uk -it's just for education. We have only 3 options brokers in the UK-they don't want us taking money off the dumb institutions
Hmmm. Those 3 "options brokers" only offer "binary options", which IMHO are really an abomination.

(Digression: I wish there was a robust, cheap, easily accessible, liquid proper options market available in the UK that had options on individual stocks, indexes, commodities and while we're at it, futures...)
Old Oct 4, 2017, 1:59pm   #4
Joined Aug 2017
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrishart6501atgmail View Post
Rubbish.
Stormy42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 4, 2017, 2:01pm   #5
Joined Aug 2017
You lost because no idea what your doing. No Broker would work like this. Rubbish.
Stormy42 is offline   Reply With Quote