CMC markets -legal action

This is a discussion on CMC markets -legal action within the The Foyer forums, part of the Off the Grid category; no mate-i'm not allowed to post my trades. institutional stuff and I believe you're familiar with regulatory framework....also i'm sure ...

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Jun 2, 2008, 12:12pm   #190
Joined Feb 2008
no mate-i'm not allowed to post my trades. institutional stuff and I believe you're familiar with regulatory framework....also i'm sure you're aware of the different types of trading and that not every trader in the world w*anks away on SB'ers looking for ticks or taking outright positions. open our eyes and broaden you horizons.

call me what you like mate-i really don't give a flying shi*te. you're obviously a very successful trader so a hundred grand must be chicken feed for you which is kind of why i'm confused as to why you're making a song and dance about it. get back on the horse and write off the cmc debacle as a lesson learned.

so a donkey could make money in these conditions? there must be sophisticated four-legged beasts out there as there are plenty of institutional traders finding it tough...

best of trading to you.....
Old Jun 2, 2008, 12:19pm   #191

Joined Feb 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by onemillion View Post
Listen comedians who claims to be trader. I think you and your pals in here shoul call yourself Joke Trader. i proablely do more trades in a week then you and your pals do in your life time (providing you have a life)

Dont push me to expose Joke Traders like you and others. i have seen more then few Joke traders, i know what they look like.

Few example: Joke traders make money everyday (like gooseman) (no one makes money everyday).

They all call themself pro trader, but they only come out from their holes during good market condition where even a donkey could make a few quid.

Joke Traders always claim they are ahead of everbody and have the best. Like yourself, getting Globex price.

They wear expensive suits (one with the stripe is very desireable) which is usualy bought from second hand charity shop bcos they cant afford the real one.

They are usualy armed with complicated system and methods (which new traders cant realy understand,) and also armed with charts and waves (favorite one is called Elliot waves- i call it Idiot's wavws) and will claim that it will make them money all the time.

These Joke Traders was most wiped out during 2000 market crach, but they have started to come out in last few years when market started to turn around.

If you think you are making money everday and alwasy, why dont you post few real time trades on this site, so we can see how good you are.
Sh1t, he's knows who I am.
Old Jun 2, 2008, 12:20pm   #192

Joined Apr 2005
Fire, fire

I've followed this ridiculous thread for the last few days and come to one conclusion - onemillion, your pants are on fire.

Old Jun 2, 2008, 12:29pm   #193

Joined Aug 2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by SirFrancis View Post
I've followed this ridiculous thread for the last few days and come to one conclusion - onemillion, your pants are on fire.

yep, in about a hundred posts, this thread has progressed about as far as an athsmatic ant with heavy shopping.

Mind you, it's worth it for the laugh. Come back Onemillion, we miss you.

UTB
Old Jun 2, 2008, 12:35pm   #194

Joined Jun 2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by the blades View Post
yep, in about a hundred posts, this thread has progressed about as far as an athsmatic ant with heavy shopping.

Mind you, it's worth it for the laugh. Come back Onemillion, we miss you.

UTB
A Castillian flavour perhaps ?
Old Jun 2, 2008, 12:54pm   #195

Joined Sep 2001
I think t2w management itself creates new increasingly ridiculous personas and their posts to generate responses and more and more hits on the site to justify higher advertising revenue.
Of the 100,000 members only 17 are genuine, the rest are auto-generated by a bit of software Paul created whilst waiting for the cistern to re-fill.

Contributor to T2W's Trading FAQ Book
http://www.trade2win.com/books/trading-faqs

T2W interview

http://www.trade2win.com/knowledge/a...ichard-joyson/
Mr. Charts is offline Coach/Trainer  
Thanks! The following members like this post: Lee Shepherd , rathcoole_exile
Old Jun 2, 2008, 1:00pm   #196
Joined Oct 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Charts View Post
I think t2w management itself creates new increasingly ridiculous personas and their posts to generate responses and more and more hits on the site to justify higher advertising revenue.
Of the 100,000 members only 17 are genuine, the rest are auto-generated by a bit of software Paul created whilst waiting for the cistern to re-fill.
17? hmmm
off course you may well have probably over 75% of the current membership as inactive
but got to give credit to t2w, for creating a forum

it is down to us what we take and what we leave!
Closed Thread