CMC markets -legal action

This is a discussion on CMC markets -legal action within the The Foyer forums, part of the Off the Grid category; Originally Posted by oneinamillion that's what they think sunshine. what happens if a take one simple action like, 50 people ...

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Jun 3, 2008, 3:47pm   #271
Joined Jun 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by oneinamillion View Post
that's what they think sunshine. what happens if a take one simple action like, 50 people make a official complaint to FSA and office of fair trading, What do you think Goldman Sachs will do with their 10% stake in CMC (and others).

I have seen much much bigger crooks have gone down bcos they thought they can get away by cheating.
Oh, I'm sure u have. Eat them for lunch tiger!
Old Jun 3, 2008, 3:50pm   #272
Joined Jun 2008
Talking Re: CMC markets -legal action

Quote:
Originally Posted by gooseman View Post
double up

yaeh you right. they will also change their name to CMC muppets and offer you a job to.

sorry goosman, i just couldnt help, it sound very funny
Old Jun 3, 2008, 3:55pm   #273
Joined Sep 2004
Quote:
But taking a position against client and making as diffucult as possiable for your client to get in and out of the position by simply controling and using the software and very different price to one client and different to other client at the same time is called market manipulation.

I bet you never called the desk and traded on the phone.
Old Jun 3, 2008, 3:59pm   #274
Joined Jun 2007
Quote:
yaeh you right. they will also change their name to CMC muppets and offer you a job to.

sorry goosman, i just couldnt help, it sound very funny
Just a simple question Milly (since the market is slow right now, I got nothing better to do). Why do you keep register under the Brittish flag. U previously admitted that you are neither Brittish nor living in the UK. Are u for some reason ashamed of disclosing your true nationality, or do you simply want to fit in? I think it would be fair to let us know after bearing with you over the last week.
Old Jun 3, 2008, 3:59pm   #275
Joined Jun 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by GammaJammer View Post
I bet you never called the desk and traded on the phone.
are you working for them? if you do, i dont mind, i like them see what the traders think about them.
Old Jun 3, 2008, 4:01pm   #276
Joined Jun 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by jerry828 View Post
Just a simple question Milly (since the market is slow right now, I got nothing better to do). Why do you keep register under the Brittish flag. U previously admitted that you are neither Brittish nor living in the UK. Are u for some reason ashamed of disclosing your true nationality, or do you simply want to fit in? I think it would be fair to let us know after bearing with you over the last week.
i cant reply to you, they keep deleting them.

but you know what i mean
Old Jun 3, 2008, 4:03pm   #277
Joined Sep 2004
Quote:
Why cant you just listen, you can give any price you like if you are market maker of relevent instrument. But you have to offer the price to the market. If you dont provide price for all the participents of the market, you will get cought and kicked out, and will not be allowed to be a market maker for the instrument.

Cr@p, total and utter cr@p - you make markets based on the profile of the client as well. I can simultanaeously show a different price to as many customers as I want. ESPECIALLY if it's a two way price. They either deal or they don't. There is a certain moral directive to show a more 'at market' price in FX if a salesperson tells you which side the customer is (i.e. if eurusd is 50/52 and he asks for my left hand side in eur 50m I'm not usually going to say 45)

And spreadbet markets behave far more like FX than like an exchange traded instrument in terms of requirements to price as far as I am aware.
Old Jun 3, 2008, 4:05pm   #278
Joined Sep 2004
Quote:
are you working for them? if you do, i dont mind, i like them see what the traders think about them.
I work for a wholesale firm (i.e. interbank / institutional) in FX Trading.
Old Jun 3, 2008, 4:09pm   #279
Joined Jun 2007
Quote:
i cant reply to you, they keep deleting them.

but you know what i mean
Oh yeah, I know your level of affection for me and others that try to brighten up your rainy day

Have you given any thought to why they keep deleting you? Might it be coz:

1. It's personal, they simply don't like you or are overwhelmed with your intellectual capability?
2. t2w might be facing legal liability posting your sharp remarks?
3. It's a conspiracy, ergo: sue their @sses!
Old Jun 3, 2008, 4:09pm   #280
Joined Jun 2008
[QUOTE=GammaJammer;439997]Cr@p, total and utter cr@p -

i agree, Cr@p, total and utter cr@p.

that is what i realy cant stand, once these Joke Trader pass their FSA exam (even a monkey can do it with few weeks study), they think they know everthing.
Closed Thread