The Little Circle

This is a discussion on The Little Circle within the The Foyer forums, part of the Off the Grid category; Originally Posted by jiggly I am interested, I have been a fan of these type of threads, as I like ...

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Jan 23, 2007, 11:32am   #11

Joined Apr 2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by jiggly
I am interested,

I have been a fan of these type of threads, as I like to class myself as a deep thinker, only relying upon oneself to deduce an answer from parallel thinking, any more threads like these in my opinion are well worth the read and welcome anywhere on these boards,

soc - 'journey from the basement' is genius, can you do another like this

any smilar threads like this will have my undivided attention,
I am doing a practical thread on writing naked index options...LIVE....if you are interested.

Plain Vanilla Option Trades, the thread is called. Have a look.

Enjoy !
Old Jan 23, 2007, 1:01pm   #12

Joined Apr 2006
CYOF started this thread
Quote:
I am interested,

I have been a fan of these type of threads, as I like to class myself as a deep thinker, only relying upon oneself to deduce an answer from parallel thinking, any more threads like these in my opinion are well worth the read and welcome anywhere on these boards,

soc - 'journey from the basement' is genius, can you do another like this

any smilar threads like this will have my undivided attention,
Thank you jiggly,

I am glad to see that we have at least one person, out of +66,000 interested!

Now, let us see how many more are not afraid to speak what is on their mind - for it is indeed the only way to learn anything of true value.

As a matter of interest jiggly, did you read my Quasimodo story about the Big Bell, and if you did, what do you think I am talking about?

For, I was indeed surprised that no one was able to mention the very simple thing that is a well known common FACT!

So, as a follow up, I will post the story here again when a few more show interest - providing it has not been deleted, that is - as this now seems to be the Story Thread, and let us see how many are prepared to think for themselves, or do the majority still wan't to listen to endless Inspirational talk from nothing but self Egos - and to make it even worse, no sign of any Facts whatsoever, to even lend the slightest bit of Truth to the many Inspired words.
Old Jan 23, 2007, 6:37pm   #13

Joined Mar 2005
I havent read the story, i would very much like to if you could direct me to it, in the meantime, or ill wait until you post it here as you have mentioned.

keep up the good work guys, I realise that some of your material has taken great effort to produce and is very advanced, some of it goes over my head and maybe others too, (this could be why there isnt the kind of following as you would like to expect), until I have a realisation some way along the line and I instantly remember to go back and re-read for further clarification and a more profound 'ah-ha' moment,

Kindest regards
jiggly is offline Other (Please email T2W with details)  
Old Jan 23, 2007, 7:03pm   #14

Joined Apr 2006
Ding - Dong - Ding

CYOF started this thread Well jiggly, seen as how you ASKED -here it is.

Ding - Dong - Ding

Ok, LouDean has told me to post the following:

Socrates gave a hint regarding Ding – Dong – Ding.

We are nearly 100% confident that this means a bell.

Now, we are going to show how a simple little exercise, can be of great value, if the concept is adopted and used by the individual. Here we go!

There is a very BIG BELL in the Notre Dame Cathedral, and this bell is rang by a person who goes by the name of Quasimodo.

It just so happens, that LouDean, been the magical little fellow that he is, knows that Quasimodo holds a little secret, OR TWO.

LouDean is prepared to divulge ONE of the little secrets that Quasimodo will not share. The secret is as follows:

The big HUMP on Quasimodo’s back, is in fact, not really a HUMP, but it is actually a POT OF GOLD.

So, we now know that Quasimodo carries a POT OF GOLD on his back, each and every day.

We also know that Quasimodo rings this BELL louder, twice per day, than any other times. And LouDean has told me that this first loud ring, yes, you guessed it, just happens to be @ 09:30 New York time.

But, LouDean has also told me that we need to be careful, as Quasimodo does not like been disturbed when he is ringing the bell, but, and this, is truly a gem, once Quasimodo has rang the bell, he is deafened for a certain period of time.

Now, if we know that Quasimodo is deafened, for a period of time after ringing the bell, and we also know that he carries a POT OF GOLD on his back, is it not possible for us to sneak up on Quasimodo and steal some of his GOLD!

But, LouDean, been the magical little man he is, also knows that in order to get SOME GOLD, all you have to do is touch the hump on Quasimodo’s back, you do not have to knock him down, or anything like that.

Also, he has told me to say the following; we should not despair if we do not get to touch Quasimodo when he is deafened, for when he returns to ring the bell for the second loud ring, which just happens to be at 16:00 NYT, then, he is so much bloated by his gorging during the day, that he is also vulnerable to been touched, but this time he is not deafened, he is in fact singing out loud, which has the same effect as him been deafened, and we can also sneak up on him and touch that hump on his back.

And this is where LouDean says we need to be very careful, for if we touch Quasimodo in the morning, and then try to touch him again in the evening, we might be in for a big surprise, because, when a POT OF GOLD is touched twice in the one day it has the magical power of taking back all the GOLD that it gave up in the morning, and this is a real gem, for LouDean, has told me that this happens each and every day, but, even after telling many, over many years, the POT OF GOLD seems to be always full, and that is the reason why.

Hmm, very interesting LouDean, thank you for that, Do you mind If I tell the readers some additional information, “By all means CYOF, but remember, you Know Nothing About Anything” and you only ever write what I tell you, so I think you will be better off to shut up”.

Ok LouDean, you are of course, correct again. I will shut up.

Regards,
Old Jan 23, 2007, 7:13pm   #15

Joined Apr 2004
Quote:
I havent read the story, i would very much like to if you could direct me to it, in the meantime, or ill wait until you post it here as you have mentioned.

keep up the good work guys, I realise that some of your material has taken great effort to produce and is very advanced, some of it goes over my head and maybe others too, (this could be why there isnt the kind of following as you would like to expect), until I have a realisation some way along the line and I instantly remember to go back and re-read for further clarification and a more profound 'ah-ha' moment,

Kindest regards
Yes, many of these priceless wisdoms have to be written in code unfortunately, but there is a handful of us who know exactly what everything means. You just have to have an affinity for solving puzzles...and then everything becomes obvious...but fot it to be so, some effort is required you see....and not a great hardship if you are a thinker.
Old Jan 23, 2007, 7:23pm   #16

Joined Oct 2002
Quote:
Originally Posted by CYOF
Well jiggly, seen as how you ASKED -here it is.

Ding - Dong - Ding

Ok, LouDean has told me to post the following:

Socrates gave a hint regarding Ding – Dong – Ding.

We are nearly 100% confident that this means a bell.

Now, we are going to show how a simple little exercise, can be of great value, if the concept is adopted and used by the individual. Here we go!

There is a very BIG BELL in the Notre Dame Cathedral, and this bell is rang by a person who goes by the name of Quasimodo.

It just so happens, that LouDean, been the magical little fellow that he is, knows that Quasimodo holds a little secret, OR TWO.

LouDean is prepared to divulge ONE of the little secrets that Quasimodo will not share. The secret is as follows:

The big HUMP on Quasimodo’s back, is in fact, not really a HUMP, but it is actually a POT OF GOLD.

So, we now know that Quasimodo carries a POT OF GOLD on his back, each and every day.

We also know that Quasimodo rings this BELL louder, twice per day, than any other times. And LouDean has told me that this first loud ring, yes, you guessed it, just happens to be @ 09:30 New York time.

But, LouDean has also told me that we need to be careful, as Quasimodo does not like been disturbed when he is ringing the bell, but, and this, is truly a gem, once Quasimodo has rang the bell, he is deafened for a certain period of time.

Now, if we know that Quasimodo is deafened, for a period of time after ringing the bell, and we also know that he carries a POT OF GOLD on his back, is it not possible for us to sneak up on Quasimodo and steal some of his GOLD!

But, LouDean, been the magical little man he is, also knows that in order to get SOME GOLD, all you have to do is touch the hump on Quasimodo’s back, you do not have to knock him down, or anything like that.

Also, he has told me to say the following; we should not despair if we do not get to touch Quasimodo when he is deafened, for when he returns to ring the bell for the second loud ring, which just happens to be at 16:00 NYT, then, he is so much bloated by his gorging during the day, that he is also vulnerable to been touched, but this time he is not deafened, he is in fact singing out loud, which has the same effect as him been deafened, and we can also sneak up on him and touch that hump on his back.

And this is where LouDean says we need to be very careful, for if we touch Quasimodo in the morning, and then try to touch him again in the evening, we might be in for a big surprise, because, when a POT OF GOLD is touched twice in the one day it has the magical power of taking back all the GOLD that it gave up in the morning, and this is a real gem, for LouDean, has told me that this happens each and every day, but, even after telling many, over many years, the POT OF GOLD seems to be always full, and that is the reason why.

Hmm, very interesting LouDean, thank you for that, Do you mind If I tell the readers some additional information, “By all means CYOF, but remember, you Know Nothing About Anything” and you only ever write what I tell you, so I think you will be better off to shut up”.

Ok LouDean, you are of course, correct again. I will shut up.

Regards,
if i may add
he also takes a lunch break when he comes back, tummy full sometimes he is in the mood to pretend to be deaf or to sing depends on the day

The real mystery of life is not a problem to be solved, it is a reality to be experienced
Old Jan 23, 2007, 7:26pm   #17

Joined Apr 2006
CYOF started this thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by SOCRATES
Yes, many of these priceless wisdoms have to be written in code unfortunately, but there is a handful of us who know exactly what everything means. You just have to have an affinity for solving puzzles...and then everything becomes obvious...but fot it to be so, some effort is required you see....and not a great hardship if you are a thinker.
BUT - you are all faced with a BIG PROBLEM that you do not even see!

The only thread that had FACTUAL INFORMATION in relation to THINKING, which just happened to be called "How To Think Correctly" was, in fact, relegated to a section, that states, this section "has absolutely nothing to do with trading".

Now, you might all see where the real problem lies - and who is causing all the problems, and who wants top prevent people from THINKING for themselves.

I also posted the Montaigne Essay of 1580, which TELLS you why we all think the way we do, but again, Montaigne, one of the greatest figures of European Intellectual Thinking, is also a FOOL!!

All I can say is that, I am glad that I am stupid
Old Jan 23, 2007, 7:27pm   #18

Joined Mar 2005
yes very interesting, this particular story can be interpreted from a few perspectives i believe with regards to trading the markets.

other than the first thought that springs to mind and that would be the process of money changing hands and taking into consideration whom you would be buying from/selling to to realise your profit/loss at given points in time.

I will be back to give my take/thoughts on this story very soon, as i would like some time to really think about the best answer i could give, the first thought isn't always the correct one.
Old Jan 23, 2007, 7:31pm   #19

Joined Apr 2006
CYOF started this thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by andycan
if i may add
he also takes a lunch break when he comes back, tummy full sometimes he is in the mood to pretend to be deaf or to sing depends on the day
Thank you Andy,

For I am sure that LouDean will not divulge everything - after all, he is a Leprechaun, and they are a funny lillte bunch at times, but one thing is for certain, they always tell THE TRUTH, for many know that this is one of the big flaws that a Leprechaun has, he MUST always tell THE TRUTH, for no matter how hard he tries, he just can not tell A LIE
Old Jan 25, 2007, 6:16pm   #20

Joined Mar 2005
with regards to the story,

I believe that the best solution based on these facts is to only trade early in the day.
Closed Thread