Quote of the day

This is a discussion on Quote of the day within the The Foyer forums, part of the Off the Grid category; Originally Posted by tokyojoe Depends on what you are losing agg. It looks to me that you are perhaps losing ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Nov 13, 2016, 2:52pm   #17

Joined Nov 2003
darktone started this thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by tokyojoe View Post
Depends on what you are losing agg.

It looks to me that you are perhaps losing much more than money. If you carry on & find yourself 10 more years down the track having given your life to this vacuous bullsh1t industry, then money will be a tiny side issue.

Money is just one currency.
v true
Old Nov 13, 2016, 7:40pm   #18
tar

Joined Nov 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by aag100 View Post
There's no fking gambling addiction.im no more addicted than any of you.if anything my addiction is healthier.im not buoyed or sunk by what anyone else thinks.
tar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 13, 2016, 10:02pm   #19

Joined Nov 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by sminicooper View Post

I think the key here is Putin: he wants to be taken seriously and portrays himself as a big, strong and tough man (remember all that bare-chested exhibitionist stuff ? – And yet still he only looks like a better-fed version of Andrew Marr!).

Atilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanks! The following members like this post: mike. , darktone
Old Nov 14, 2016, 5:34pm   #20

Joined Nov 2003
Quote:
Originally Posted by itspossible View Post
Sweet jesus no
Old Nov 15, 2016, 11:11am   #21

Joined Nov 2003
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pat494 View Post
Stop losses fixed to Bollinger Bands are a good idea.
Sweet jesus no
Old Nov 15, 2016, 7:53pm   #22

Joined Nov 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by barjon View Post
Trump has tapped into people's dark side and it remains to be seen how much of it was just election tactics (reprehensible ones) and how much of it is his real agenda.

Unwholesome he may be, but I don't see him in the evil dictator camp. Nonetheless the lessons of history show that it's pretty easy to whip up the dark side to allow such people to get away with murder (literally) and to have the support of millions of their citizens for doing so.

It's always nice to have someone to blame for your woes and take it out on them. It's always my brokers fault when I have a losing trade - p'raps I should toss a brick through their window if the PM tells me they really are screwing me..
Atilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanks! The following members like this post: darktone
Old Nov 15, 2016, 8:10pm   #23

Joined Sep 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by joseph1986 View Post
That's my goal for end of 2017, it's actually not a lot of money in my view.
My 10 year goal is 3 billion.
Quote:
Originally Posted by joseph1986 View Post
i'm a beginner too
during the belgium attacks i thought the markets would go up and since i am not subscribed to wire service i was stuck with dumb cnn. the second attack hit and i was about 30% loss onmy whole account but i still knew it was bulls day. i could have just quit but i waited and waited for the lowest point which it could not possibly close at and i went full in and bought.....about 4 hours later i made my losses back with an extra two thousand bucks. BE CONFIDENT IN YOUR PROCESS NOT RESULTS. if you know this you cant lose. Always remember to welcome failure....you learn more from failure than success.
hey i discovered these today-does that count gang-pretty good and achievable -one of them is an a star in risk management
itspossible is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 15, 2016, 8:21pm   #24

Joined Nov 2003
darktone started this thread Im afraid youve broken the rules ip. Punishable by being forced to listen to the pipmeister on loop for 24hrs!
darktone is offline   Reply With Quote