What happened to this Black Swan character?

This is a discussion on What happened to this Black Swan character? within the The Foyer forums, part of the Off the Grid category; Originally Posted by Poem 101 True colours? Sounds like there are amusing beans just waiting to be spilled. It would ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Feb 6, 2012, 6:39pm   #8
Joined Apr 2006
Re: What happened to this Black Swan character?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poem 101 View Post
True colours? Sounds like there are amusing beans just waiting to be spilled.
It would be really interesting to know when and how his "true colours" where revealed.

Many months passed between cygnus noir originally hanging up his advisor/forum guide boots, and finally throwing in the towel.

What exactly did t2w know ? what exactly are his true colours ?, what murky secrets are being witheld ?

the hare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 6, 2012, 6:46pm   #9
Joined Jul 2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by the hare View Post
It would be really interesting to know when and how his "true colours" where revealed.

Many months passed between cygnus noir originally hanging up his advisor/forum guide boots, and finally throwing in the towel.

What exactly did t2w know ? what exactly are his true colours ?, what murky secrets are being witheld ?

Tinker, trader, soldier, spy.
Ross Spur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 6, 2012, 7:35pm   #10
Joined Feb 2012

Poem 101 started this thread That video! It almost makes me feel sorry for the CMC guy having to work with interviewees like that.
Poem 101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanks! The following members like this post: G.O.A.T
Old Feb 6, 2012, 7:47pm   #11
Joined Aug 2011

Swanny was and still is a legend in my mind, the forum biff he brought to t2w was the finest I've ever witnessed. That battle he had with Paz+D.r.r had me rolling around in my own urine, the insults that were flying, well, lets just say the modz had their work cut out for them. I hear swanny also donated some money to a well known sb firm so the female members could buy themselves nice new handbags with their xmas bonus.
G.O.A.T is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanks! The following members like this post: Poem 101
Old Feb 6, 2012, 7:57pm   #12
Joined Feb 2012

Poem 101 started this thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by G.O.A.T View Post
Swanny was and still is a legend in my mind, the forum biff he brought to t2w was the finest I've ever witnessed. That battle he had with Paz+D.r.r had me rolling around in my own urine, the insults that were flying, well, lets just say the modz had their work cut out for them. I hear swanny also donated some money to a well known sb firm so the female members could buy themselves nice new handbags with their xmas bonus.
It's a shame all those guys are gone, seems like they kept things pretty lively round here.
Poem 101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 6, 2012, 8:03pm   #13
Joined Aug 2011

They did I can assure you. It's such a shame they don't come back as subterranean multi-nic trolls, that would of really got the swanmeisters back up.
G.O.A.T is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanks! The following members like this post: the hare
Old Feb 6, 2012, 9:00pm   #14
Joined Jul 2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by G.O.A.T View Post
They did I can assure you. It's such a shame they don't come back as subterranean multi-nic trolls
How do you know they're not
Ross Spur is offline   Reply With Quote