What to do when envious persons rates thread very low.

This is a discussion on What to do when envious persons rates thread very low. within the The Foyer forums, part of the Off the Grid category; Originally Posted by Shakone People are allowed to have an opinion which may differ from yours Unlog. I hadn't noticed ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Dec 22, 2011, 3:51pm   #15
Joined Nov 2011
Re: What to do when envious persons rates thread very low.

Unlog started this thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shakone View Post
People are allowed to have an opinion which may differ from yours Unlog.

I hadn't noticed your thread before, but just now looked it up, and also rated it a 1. If you want the thread to be rated higher, perhaps ask why it was rated lowly, rather than threaten to punch chicks.

HEre's why I wasn't impressed. It's called "Reliable manual dynamic trading system, signals, analytics, you will be amazed!"

I wasn't amazed with anything. It wasn't even that clear to me what you were going for. I see very little analysis, no discussion of a system, and it seems more like a journal of some trades and charts. That's all fine, but hardly what the thread title suggested was coming.
Of course people have different opinions,
But before rate it with 1, ask questions, tell me what you want to see in thread.

I post forecast. It is easy sell from top buy from bottom.

For me it is clear, if you need more info, i'm not ignoring anybody, and open to any questions!
Unlog is offline Data vendor   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 22, 2011, 3:54pm   #16
Joined Nov 2011

Unlog started this thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lightning McQueen View Post
but that's not even in this forum?? why not go ask them
I tried, and asked what is wrong, but rates 1 started when i tried to post my vision in other disscussion threads of "legendary members"

I suppose they don't enjoy it
Unlog is offline Data vendor   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 22, 2011, 3:56pm   #17

Joined Nov 2001

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Charts View Post
Oi !
Who you calling a "deviant" ?
Thats the way to do it
Old Dec 22, 2011, 3:59pm   #18
Joined Aug 2011

BOO ***ING HOO NAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA BAAAAAAAAAAAAA WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA KINELL WHAT IS IT WITH ALL THE ********* ON THIS SITE CRYING LIKE LITTLE ***ING SPUNKRATS ABOUT SOME ****TY LITTLE STAR RATING.... fuggin get a grip...whatever are you gonna be like when youz 20 large outta court on a fugpig of a trade and ya ringo is eating ya y-frontz.....fuggin bandits....
G.O.A.T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 22, 2011, 4:00pm   #19

Joined Sep 2001

Unlog,
Why give a damn what other people think ?
If you are successful and profitable and others don't realise, surely that's their loss?
Why should you care how many stars they give you ?
Why should you want the approval of people you don't even know ?
If it's an ego thing, remember ego is the trader's worst enemy. Be humble and sod everyone you don't like...........well perhaps not.........

Contributor to T2W's Trading FAQ Book
http://www.trade2win.com/books/trading-faqs

T2W interview

http://www.trade2win.com/knowledge/a...ichard-joyson/
Mr. Charts is offline Coach/Trainer   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 22, 2011, 4:03pm   #20

Joined Feb 2009

It doesn't make any sense to me. Perhaps it's a language issue, but I can't even understand what you're doing. You make some calls in advance, and a stop loss, but no target. Sometimes you show full chart, other times you just show a snippet of the chart which misses the point where you were entering :s

Then you say something about an 80 pip retracement. I dont' know what that means. Are your targets 80 pips?

Suggestions: Try to be clearer about trades. Try to post a full chart rather than a chart that's been cropped, or a chart that has tons of white space to the right, so that we're not really seeing anything. Try to give some actual analysis (realise this might be tough with language issue). Discuss some parts of your system. Be clear about what the thread is. Are you doing real time calls, or are you doing forecasts or are you doing recaps. If you're doing forecasts, then you'd need stop, entry and target.
Shakone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 22, 2011, 4:06pm   #21

Joined Sep 2001

And Happy Christmas to you, too, Aaron

Contributor to T2W's Trading FAQ Book
http://www.trade2win.com/books/trading-faqs

T2W interview

http://www.trade2win.com/knowledge/a...ichard-joyson/
Mr. Charts is offline Coach/Trainer   Reply With Quote