Pazienza told me a secret

This is a discussion on Pazienza told me a secret within the The Foyer forums, part of the Off the Grid category; Who wants to guess what it was? It was SHOCKING!...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Feb 25, 2011, 7:18pm   #1

Joined Jan 2007
Pazienza told me a secret

Who wants to guess what it was? It was SHOCKING!
World's leading STIRs chatroom - www.propboards.com - register, then click on chat. Don't let the lack of posts on the forum put you off - the action happens in the chatroom. Targeted at locals, but hedge funds, brokers (including IDBs), market makers, and a few sizable amateurs are all represented. When it's quiet, banter is encouraged and anything goes.

No nuisance spread betters please. Anyone else welcome.
arabianights is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 25, 2011, 7:26pm   #2
The Staff are paid members that perform various roles such as editorial, advertising, support or technical work.

Joined Mar 2002
Re: Pazienza told me a secret

Is it that he knows why you insist on posting 99% of all new threads that you start to the General Trading Chat forum when, almost invariably, they belong in The Foyer?
timsk is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanks! The following members like this post: mb325 , Pazienza
Old Feb 25, 2011, 7:38pm   #3

Joined Jan 2007

arabianights started this thread I don't really understand why I should bother when you move them for me
World's leading STIRs chatroom - www.propboards.com - register, then click on chat. Don't let the lack of posts on the forum put you off - the action happens in the chatroom. Targeted at locals, but hedge funds, brokers (including IDBs), market makers, and a few sizable amateurs are all represented. When it's quiet, banter is encouraged and anything goes.

Thanks! The following members like this post: Pazienza , Hotch
Old Feb 25, 2011, 7:39pm   #4

Joined Jan 2007

arabianights started this thread p.s. first time in a bit I'm going to be at home and posting all Friday night.... I may get the hang of it by 3am....

Old Feb 25, 2011, 8:18pm   #5

Joined Jan 2004

Quote:
Originally Posted by arabianights View Post
Who wants to guess what it was? It was SHOCKING!
When i was 10, i told my brother to stick his thumb up a live 240v light bulb socket, and he did

Is it more shocking than that?
donaldduke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 25, 2011, 8:29pm   #6

Joined Jan 2007

arabianights started this thread **** me, great minds think alike, I did exactly the same thing to my brother

Old Feb 25, 2011, 11:42pm   #7
Joined Jan 2011

It's no secret. Convictions for indecent exposure are a matter of public record.

I'm not proud of it, but I can't promise not to do it again. Nor can I promise to try not to do it again.

Click the image to open in full size.
Pazienza is offline   Reply With Quote