Essentials Of 'Forex News & Analysis'

This is a discussion on Essentials Of 'Forex News & Analysis' within the Forex forums, part of the Markets category; Originally Posted by june_girl7 WHat do you mean by strategy? Which strategy to modify? Did not get your point Oh! ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Nov 21, 2017, 5:28am   #17
Joined Jul 2016
Quote:
Originally Posted by june_girl7 View Post
WHat do you mean by strategy? Which strategy to modify? Did not get your point
Oh! I am sorry. I think you were talking about the strategies. But you are mentioning the indicators. Sorry Again...
SmartGeek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 16, 2018, 9:24am   #18
NVP

Joined Jun 2004
[QUOTE=gerryg;2944462]What tools are you guys prefer to use in your trading analysis? technical or fundamental ones?[/QUote

Fundamentals are an interesting subject but I wouldn’t waste too time on them apart from learning the basics

It’s all about thé technical stuff ......markets move so fast

N
NVP is offline Coach/Trainer   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 19, 2018, 7:27am   #19
Joined Apr 2016
Forex markets are complex and while there are many fundamental factors that affect their value, ultimately, interest rates and expectations of their direction are key.
june_girl7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 20, 2018, 2:51am   #20
Joined Dec 2017
Quote:
Originally Posted by june_girl7 View Post
Forex markets are complex and while there are many fundamental factors that affect their value, ultimately, interest rates and expectations of their direction are key.
Small key.

If it were that easy everyone would be making money... So I just killed your theory...

Sorry.

anon301501 is offline   Reply With Quote