Best Threads in the 'Forex' Forum

This is a discussion on Best Threads in the 'Forex' Forum within the Forex forums, part of the Markets category; Hello, Just saw this thread : http://www.trade2win.com/boards/fore...-breakout.html And on it, the last post is from years ago. Then, I wonder ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Aug 2, 2017, 11:41am   #17
Joined Aug 2017
Hello,

Just saw this thread : http://www.trade2win.com/boards/fore...-breakout.html

And on it, the last post is from years ago. Then, I wonder if it is still profitable ? Do some people are still using it today ?
alexthefrench is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 12, 2017, 6:33am   #18
Joined Jul 2016
Well there's only one way to find out that and for that you need to try that strategy.
SmartGeek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 7, 2017, 4:57am   #19
Joined Apr 2016
Quote:
Originally Posted by alexthefrench View Post
Hello,

Just saw this thread : http://www.trade2win.com/boards/fore...-breakout.html

And on it, the last post is from years ago. Then, I wonder if it is still profitable ? Do some people are still using it today ?
You should try this with your own demo account. If it works for some one that does not mean that it will also work for you.
june_girl7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 3, 2017, 5:52am   #20
Joined Jul 2016
Yeah, Demo would be a quite a nice idea to gain the knowledge about the Forex Trading, after that you need a good real time practice with small investments.
Old Oct 14, 2017, 6:55pm   #21
Joined Apr 2017
Quote:
Originally Posted by SmartGeek View Post
Yeah, Demo would be a quite a nice idea to gain the knowledge about the Forex Trading, after that you need a good real time practice with small investments.
I always prefer micro account instead of demo. of course we cannot ignore the importance of demo trading for newcomers but practically mostly beginners donít believe the importance of this trading place at all.
Peter Borren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 24, 2017, 5:04am   #22
Joined Jul 2016
Yeah, but I think Micro would be the next step after the Demo Trading. I believe that they both are important.
Old Oct 24, 2017, 10:08am   #23
NVP

Joined Jun 2004
there are many decent trading systems ...but knowing which strategy to use at which time is the key
NVP is offline Coach/Trainer   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 11, 2017, 6:30pm   #24

3 Posts
Joined Nov 2017
Please can anyone give me a link to threads where big setups of 300 pips or more are discussed. I want post trade charts on such threads. Thanks
NomJay is offline   Reply With Quote