KISHORE M - Real or Scam

This is a discussion on KISHORE M - Real or Scam within the Forex forums, part of the Markets category; Hi all, Kishore received warning from MAS. Kishore was reprimanded by MAS before under a different Company. Commerz Capital International ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Oct 3, 2010, 11:32am   #31

1 Posts
Joined Oct 2010
Re: KISHORE M - Real or Scam

Hi all,

Kishore received warning from MAS.

Kishore was reprimanded by MAS before under a different Company. Commerz Capital International Pte Ltd. Read here: http://www.mas.gov.sg/news_room/enfo...Mirchumal.html

Judge this yourself yeah...
Summer_sg is offline Commercial chat room   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 3, 2010, 12:05pm   #32
Joined Aug 2009

Dunno about scam.

Scum would be nearer the mark I think.
Ambrose Ackroyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 3, 2010, 12:57pm   #33
Joined Nov 2006

Scum is indeed the word to describe this Indian conman..........

latest ads in S'pore is about how his disciples gave up $10K monthly jobs to go fulltime and how they're making thousands upon thousands percent in profit................
findcount is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 4, 2010, 9:01am   #34
Joined Nov 2006

in any case, Kishore is only able to scam people from Malaysia, Indonesia and of course the famously naive people from Singapore..............

at least, it's not such a worldwide thing.......LOL

Kishore would have made far more money if he had opened a church in singapore........
findcount is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 7, 2010, 9:40am   #35

Joined Jan 2006

Institution of Price Behaviour - LULZ

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend,
inside of a dog, it's too dark to read. -- G Marx.
Hoggums is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 7, 2010, 9:54am   #36
Joined Dec 2003

Poor, poor, poor people that pay their hard earned to go on this rubbish..............

Can you imagine all the 'just think positive' talk and 'who wants to get rich' type crap they're fed.
anley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 12, 2010, 9:20pm   #37
Joined Oct 2006

We'll see how long it lasts this time.
pboyles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 12, 2010, 11:21pm   #38
Joined Aug 2010

That Kishore guy's vids are absolutely hilarious though aren't they? Have a look on Youtube, you'll p1ss yourself laughing.
FX Bandit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 14, 2010, 11:23am   #39
Joined Aug 2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by findcount View Post
in any case, Kishore is only able to scam people from Malaysia, Indonesia and of course the famously naive people from Singapore..............

at least, it's not such a worldwide thing.......LOL

Kishore would have made far more money if he had opened a church in singapore........
Your wrong

I was at The World Money Show yesterday and one of his disciple was teaching a Free, 3 hour work shop. Kishore wasn't there by the way.

It looks like it's going world wide

Im not interested in the course but am interested with his tip

He said on the 8th June 2011 Buy GBP/JPY and then sell on 16th June 2011. He said you will 100 percent make profit.

Im just wondering how this works or is this also a scam?
ken979 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 14, 2010, 12:27pm   #40
Joined Dec 2003

Ken

These marketing people always make crappy predictions like this, many of them. Some will come true of course which is why they'll let everyone know (or rather the naive) just how great they are.

But of course you won't hear anything about the ones that they didn't gt right. Plus, how many people who hear this will remember a date so long away.

By all means follow the trade, and if it's right then don't be too impressed. And if I were you I wouldn't pay a penny to him or any other snake oil salesman who's MO is to basically to tell people what they want to hear, for a large fee3 of course -

Anyone can get rich or create a second income with my easy to follow FX patterns
No longer are the markets the sole reserve of the rich, you too with small money can now compete with the best
Spend more time with your loved ones
Trade in the sun with you laptop by the pool
Quit the rat race

And on and on.
anley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 14, 2010, 1:06pm   #41
Joined Oct 2006

50% chance he will be right. It can only go up or down. He'll probably say sell at the next conference then one way or the other there will be a bunch of fools that think he's a guru.
Thanks! The following members like this post: FX Bandit
Old Nov 14, 2010, 1:10pm   #42
Joined Oct 2006

Oh and you should also take note that posts about him have been deleted from this thread. He was making reference to a fake hedge fund on his website and got caught out.
Thanks! The following members like this post: FX Bandit
Old Nov 14, 2010, 1:14pm   #43
Joined Nov 2001

Quote:
Originally Posted by wackypete2 View Post
As bad as this sounds...it appears to pay to be a scammer these days, especially in forex. So many wanna be's looking for easy money are nothing more than easy targets. Taking money from these people makes taking candy from a baby look like a hard day's work. And most of these scammers are operating legally. They offer a service for a price. If I had no heart, no conscience, and no morals, I too could make easy riches as a scammer.

Very sad indeed.

Peter
Unfortunately, Peter, scamming will never be short of a steady supply of fodder.

We should remember that the first post of this thread was over a year ago and that is an awful lot of courses.

"To scam" is a descendent of the good old American verb"to con". People have been selling different varieties of the Brooklyn Bridge since money was invented.

I'm not alone in having a certain admiration for a fast talker. When this one has gone there will be others.

Am I naive in saying that I do not believe word he says? But does it matter to him? Not a jot.
Splitlink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 14, 2010, 2:53pm   #44
Joined Oct 2006

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splitlink View Post
Unfortunately, Peter, scamming will never be short of a steady supply of fodder.

We should remember that the first post of this thread was over a year ago and that is an awful lot of courses.

"To scam" is a descendent of the good old American verb"to con". People have been selling different varieties of the Brooklyn Bridge since money was invented.

I'm not alone in having a certain admiration for a fast talker. When this one has gone there will be others.

Am I naive in saying that I do not believe word he says? But does it matter to him? Not a jot.
Its easy to get depressed at the amount of scams out there, I'm sure it seems like easy money for these crooks but there are plenty of them getting caught. With the exception of the boiler room brigade these guys are probably not hardened criminals so they must feel very uneasy always looking over their shoulder and worrying about going to jail. Sooner or later they'll be caught, its just a matter of time.

http://www.sec.gov/litigation/litrel...09/lr21331.htm

http://www.sec.gov/litigation/compla.../comp21331.pdf

http://thestreetsweeper.org/streetpatrol_archives.html
Old Nov 21, 2010, 7:08pm   #45
Joined Oct 2006

I cant remember if I posted this before and it got deleted or whether this is something new. It seems Kishore has been reprimanded by the Singapore authorities.

http://www.mas.gov.sg/news_room/enfo...Mirchumal.html