KISHORE M - Real or Scam

This is a discussion on KISHORE M - Real or Scam within the Forex forums, part of the Markets category; I see there have been some deletions from this thread, anyhow Citigroup finished the year at around $26 a share, ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Jan 10, 2012, 3:09pm   #113
Joined Oct 2006
Re: KISHORE M - Real or Scam

I see there have been some deletions from this thread, anyhow Citigroup finished the year at around $26 a share, a loss of $8 a share if you'd done what Kishore told you to.

Originally Posted by heartlander72
Hi guys

just wanted to post an almost "live" comment from his preview seminar which I attended just a couple of hours ago. Wanted to come back home to search through internet for reported scams on this chap, when I chanced upon this forum.

Other than most of the stuff which was already mentioned by fellow friends in here, there's one more thing interesting...during the preview, as part of his "so-called" gift to the audience, he cited 1 stock which must buy now and let go by end of the year, and you would get at least 10% return. Citibank was the stock he quoted, and I still remember that he flashed a $27 value on that stock. How careless of me not to remember that I have internet access on my phone !! Otherwise, I could have checked on the price of Citibank there and then and questioned him, since the price of Ctiigroup that I checked after I came home was at $34+ !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What a load of b******t !! of course, it's more than 10% return even before the end of the year is near if he had bothered to check on today's price, or even yesterday's, for that matter Either he deliberately did that (which will be quite stupid since the audience can almost check rightaway), or that he doesn't even update his preview slides, and that slides could have been used weeks ago when Citigroup was around $27.

Last edited by Trader333; May 5, 2013 at 6:20pm.
pboyles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 14, 2012, 6:54pm   #114

4 Posts
Joined Mar 2011

Is he still teaching?
AlastorFate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 16, 2012, 5:54pm   #115
NVP

Joined Jun 2004

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlastorFate View Post
Is he still teaching?
was he ever teaching ?

N
NVP is offline Coach/Trainer   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 22, 2012, 6:38am   #116

8 Posts
Joined Sep 2009

Kishore M was issued a letter from Monetary Authority of Singapore (MAS) for false representations stating himself as a "Hedge Fund Manager".
MAS: Commerz_Capital_International_Pte_Ltd_and_Mr_Mansi nghani_Kishore_Mirchumal

Kishore M has since started a forex trading school that is running till this day at PowerUp Capital.

Apparently they have a foundation. Check out their way of giving back to the poor.
Quote:
PowerUp New Creation Foundation
Powerup New Creation Foundation is setout to help the needy get back on their feet by teaching them how to generate monthly income through our programs . We offer to these needy people our courses for FREE
Unlike most foundation or charity program which donates cash, we have chosen a different path. We believe we rather teach the needy how to fish then give them the fish. If you or your group is interested in joining us to restore the lives of needy people contact us at contact@powerupcapital.com.
And their Company Values and Dream
Quote:
Company's Values
5 Tenets
To honor Jesus in all we do.
To better serve our customers by pursuing excellence.
To be committed to our employees and their families growth and development.
To protect our investor's capital and create shareholder value.
To grow profitably.

Our Dream
To Lead Thousands of people to prosperity that can finance a
nationwide revival.
Maybe he should start with "do not give false testimony"

Last edited by lolbin; Apr 22, 2012 at 9:01pm.
lolbin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 22, 2012, 5:46pm   #117

2 Posts
Joined Apr 2012

This video says it all... check this out!!

Want to learn Forex? Never learn from Kishore M (Powerup)! Watch this S-CAM video!
Delusioned is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanks! The following members like this post: The Leopard
Old Apr 22, 2012, 5:49pm   #118

2 Posts
Joined Apr 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by lolbin View Post
Kishore M was issued a letter from Monetary Authority of Singapore (MAS) for false representations stating himself as a "Hedge Fund Manager".
MAS: Commerz_Capital_International_Pte_Ltd_and_Mr_Mansi nghani_Kishore_Mirchumal

Kishore M has since started a forex trading school that is running till this day at PowerUp Capital. And this from his trading school's About Us page is their company values and mission.

And check out their way of giving back to the poor.
I think Powerup does more than just forex trading now.. they are into options, property too.... more opportunities to CON more people
Delusioned is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 22, 2012, 6:49pm   #119
Joined Feb 2012

Kishore M really gives scammers a bad name. I think only fapturbo is worse.

Comedy gold though, his videos are some of the funniest ever made.
The Leopard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 22, 2012, 7:48pm   #120

8 Posts
Joined Sep 2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delusioned View Post
LOL awesome video. We need people to challenge him on his claims like that in each of his seminars.
lolbin is offline   Reply With Quote