Forex Day Trader's Thread

This is a discussion on Forex Day Trader's Thread within the Forex forums, part of the Markets category; Originally Posted by Trader Dale the main thing here were heavy volumes that were most likely created by big players. ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Dec 25, 2017, 9:06pm   #13745
NVP

Joined Jun 2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trader Dale View Post
the main thing here were heavy volumes that were most likely created by big players. Then they pushed the price down. This created a strong level from big guys initiated their action. Have look at the same picture. I added some description.Attachment 230516
I’ve never been convinced about the concept of using volume on forex.....other markets that present a decent ringfenced market with more reliable volume information feel more appropriate to me ....

How’s it going using this approach ?

N
NVP is offline Coach/Trainer   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 27, 2017, 7:48pm   #13746
Joined Oct 2016
Quote:
Originally Posted by NVP View Post
I’ve never been convinced about the concept of using volume on forex.....other markets that present a decent ringfenced market with more reliable volume information feel more appropriate to me ....

How’s it going using this approach ?

N
Hello,
what I do is that I do my analysis on futures and then transfer the levels into forex. This is the most precise way.
Still, if you use a big broker their data is actually pretty reliable when compared to futures data. It is surprising but I have been comparing these two for years and it is very similar.
Trader Dale is offline   Reply With Quote