Sniper Forex System

This is a discussion on Sniper Forex System within the Forex forums, part of the Markets category; Rob, Donna requires you to provide proof of purchase of the Sniper Forex system via a copy of the invoice, ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Dec 31, 2009, 12:19am   #2535

Joined Jun 2009
Re: Sniper Forex System

Rob,
Donna requires you to provide proof of purchase of the Sniper Forex system via a copy of the invoice, then you request a copy of the EA and she will send it to you email. If you have a registered copy and still have the proof, then yes, you are assured of getting a copy.
Please be aware that the EA will pick up and manage a trade on the 1hour t/f, but not the 4H. I really dont know why, but she is supposed to be working on the problem.
Regards,
Kent

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockytoptrader View Post
Hello ... new poster here, have read threads for a while. I am intersted in using the Forex Sniper signals using the methodology you have described (manually entering and then have the ea manage the trade). If I go pay Donna Forex the $59, am I assured of getting the ea? The functionality is worth $59 to me, but I want to be sure I'll get the ea if i pay, and it doesn't appear to be listed anywhere on the site .. at least anywhere I could find.

Many Thanks!
Rob

Always bear in mind that your own resolution to success is more important than any other one thing. Abraham Lincoln

"If a man does not keep pace with his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away." Elliott Wave, Intl.
forexkunta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 31, 2009, 4:20am   #2536

1 Posts
Joined Oct 2008

Can the EA enter the trade on the 15 minute time frame using different sniper settings if sniper A and B agree?
RxPipDaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 31, 2009, 2:43pm   #2537

Joined Jun 2009

Yes, it will. What ever time frame you put it on, if you want it to enter trades for you, it will.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RxPipDaddy View Post
Can the EA enter the trade on the 15 minute time frame using different sniper settings if sniper A and B agree?

Always bear in mind that your own resolution to success is more important than any other one thing. Abraham Lincoln

"If a man does not keep pace with his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away." Elliott Wave, Intl.
Old Dec 31, 2009, 8:51pm   #2538
Joined Aug 2009

Happy New Year to all sniper forex system traders.
FormulaOneFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 31, 2009, 9:04pm   #2539

Joined Jun 2009

Happy New Year to all traders, and innocent bystanders. Hope 2010 brings an increase in your trading accounts.
Kent

Old Dec 31, 2009, 10:40pm   #2540

Joined Jul 2009

Happy New Year to all my friends in Sniper thread may 2010 be a great year for us all!!! PS I have been trading on demo last 2 weeks GBP USD and GBP JPY and have made huge pips using Sniper!!
jshear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 2, 2010, 3:40pm   #2541

Joined Sep 2008

Happy New Year to all

Kaylan
Al Sheltone is offline   Reply With Quote