Forex Trading Companies UK

This is a discussion on Forex Trading Companies UK within the Forex forums, part of the Markets category; Hello, I am a newbie to Trading and would like to open an account to trade in Forex in £/$ ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Apr 17, 2008, 12:28am   #1

6 Posts
Joined Apr 2008
Forex Trading Companies UK

Hello,

I am a newbie to Trading and would like to open an account to trade in Forex in £/$ and im based in London.

Could you please advise which companies give tighter spreads especially for a mini account to start with. I've checked websites of Igforex, CMC MARKETS and Odl but not decided which one to use yet.

Most offer 3 pips on this currency pairs and with igforex, one has to pay for guaranteed stop losses.

Please advise.

Thanks.
e-TraderUK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 31, 2008, 6:00am   #2

Joined Feb 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by e-TraderUK View Post
Hello,

I am a newbie to Trading and would like to open an account to trade in Forex in £/$ and im based in London.

Could you please advise which companies give tighter spreads especially for a mini account to start with. I've checked websites of Igforex, CMC MARKETS and Odl but not decided which one to use yet.

Most offer 3 pips on this currency pairs and with igforex, one has to pay for guaranteed stop losses.

Please advise.

Thanks.
guaranteed stop losses. .. i still donít believe it

Anyway: It depends also on platform taste:
IG index is not bad, Alpari is not bad, Barclays Stockbrokers not bad.
Also e-FX Awards 2008 this guide you
There is always a catch for instance: minimum account size, minimum trade size, tight spreads, commission, etc.?