AUD trend reversal?

This is a discussion on AUD trend reversal? within the Forex forums, part of the Markets category; Hi! As you certainly know the AUD behaved very bearish in the last weeks. Indeed we have seen a strong ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Sep 13, 2018, 4:20pm   #1

6 Posts
Joined Aug 2018
AUD trend reversal?

Hi!

As you certainly know the AUD behaved very bearish in the last weeks. Indeed we have seen a strong down-trend.

I was wondering what you think about the very recent development. Can you see a clear reversion right now (which might have started in the last 1-2 days, or so) or do you think it is just a correction? Time to go long on AUD/JPY? - I think there is a chance it's a reversal.
BenFoXX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 13, 2018, 5:35pm   #2
Joined Feb 2002
I have been short AUD, still short some NZD. I have no idea of this is going to be a bullish reversal but I went to dailyfx.com to find out what caused the price rise. Analysts there say the move is unlikely to last. but much depends on US/China tariff talks or US/China tariff war, take your pick.
tomorton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 13, 2018, 6:34pm   #3
Joined Aug 2018
I think it is too early to tell whether it's a reversal or simply a retracement.
markallen is offline   Reply With Quote