Forex Signal

This is a discussion on Forex Signal within the Forex forums, part of the Markets category; Can anyone ensure especially the senior traders Forex Signal really works for long time? and can I trust at any ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Apr 24, 2018, 12:44pm   #1
Joined Apr 2017
Forex Signal

Can anyone ensure especially the senior traders Forex Signal really works for long time? and can I trust at any signer provider in online ? please help me
Peter Borren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 24, 2018, 2:05pm   #2
Joined Feb 2002
You can trust their signals if they work and you make money. When they stop making money, stop taking the signals.

Of course, then you have to either start trading or look for another signal provider. So why delay, why not just start trading?
tomorton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 25, 2018, 11:33am   #3
Joined Apr 2017
Peter Borren started this thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by tomorton View Post
You can trust their signals if they work and you make money. When they stop making money, stop taking the signals.

Of course, then you have to either start trading or look for another signal provider. So why delay, why not just start trading?
I got your message Sir , honestly speaking their signal work for sometimes not for all time. so, thatís why very difficult to believe their signal services regularly.
Old Apr 25, 2018, 4:06pm   #4
NVP

Joined Jun 2004
Is this guy for real ?
NVP is offline Coach/Trainer   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 25, 2018, 4:57pm   #5
Joined Feb 2002
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter Borren View Post
I got your message Sir , honestly speaking their signal work for sometimes not for all time. so, thatís why very difficult to believe their signal services regularly.

You can know the future win rate of someone else's stream of signals if you know how they develop their signals. But only if you also know how they moderate their signals according to prevailing market conditions.
tomorton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 26, 2018, 10:53am   #6
Joined Apr 2017
Peter Borren started this thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by tomorton View Post
You can know the future win rate of someone else's stream of signals if you know how they develop their signals. But only if you also know how they moderate their signals according to prevailing market conditions.
Yes it is. Itís a good reply. Thank you
Old May 21, 2018, 5:24am   #7

Joined Jul 2015
You can find some trader community or forums that offer free forex signal. Don't forget to test it on demo account first.
antonblood63 is offline   Reply With Quote