Forex Rules!

This is a discussion on Forex Rules! within the Forex forums, part of the Markets category; Originally Posted by anon301501 https://youtu.be/9VG56HRyqQY This is more like it! its a useful video I appreciate you sharing your analysis. ...

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Jan 26, 2018, 8:13am   #49
Joined Oct 2015
Quote:
Originally Posted by anon301501 View Post
This is more like it! its a useful video I appreciate you sharing your analysis. It is an insightful look at the charts and it may well be working for you, however, as expected, I think you are taking normal market behavior of traders as a whole and simply applying a "look THEY took your money" explanation to everything - which is not reality as such: its a framework of understanding. The market can be attracted to where the orders are collecting yes, but it doesn't always need a THEY to move it there.

If this works for you though then great, but like all the other systems its not the holy grail for everyone.

Having said that I do like a simple way of viewing things and you've kept it pretty simple so I'm still open to investigate this etc.

Last edited by Kaeso; Jan 26, 2018 at 8:24am.
Kaeso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 27, 2018, 2:05am   #50
Joined Dec 2017
anon301501 started this thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaeso View Post
This is more like it! its a useful video I appreciate you sharing your analysis. It is an insightful look at the charts and it may well be working for you, however, as expected, I think you are taking normal market behavior of traders as a whole and simply applying a "look THEY took your money" explanation to everything - which is not reality as such: its a framework of understanding. The market can be attracted to where the orders are collecting yes, but it doesn't always need a THEY to move it there.

If this works for you though then great, but like all the other systems its not the holy grail for everyone.

Having said that I do like a simple way of viewing things and you've kept it pretty simple so I'm still open to investigate this etc.
Appreciate the compliment. Tonight's video I hope you excuse how tired i was when I made it. But it's just an example video of a live demo trade. Not trading advice. I was asked if I trade the way I show. Yes. Yes I do. Sometimes I change my exits depending on what the market "tells" come into game.
anon301501 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 27, 2018, 2:08am   #51
Joined Dec 2017
anon301501 started this thread Not familiar on how to show the video on just a post so people can just watch from the thread instead of clickinng a link. If a mod can help me figure out how to script the video into a post is greatly appreciate it.

Last edited by anon301501; Jan 27, 2018 at 2:08am. Reason: Spelling error
anon301501 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 27, 2018, 7:39am   #52
Joined Dec 2017
anon301501 started this thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by anon301501 View Post
Click the image to open in full size.

It's almost like it's controlled by something...hmmmm
Click the image to open in full size.

Just a little fun before I post my video...

Stay tuned. Just a few more mins before its uploaded. And it's Forex not crypto. You might like it if you like to trade the infamous EURUSD.
anon301501 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 27, 2018, 8:36am   #53
Joined Dec 2017
anon301501 started this thread Alright guys...

What it looks like to make about $2000 on a 5k account in 45 mins ish...
Not super realistic but you get the idea... Hope it gets you guys a little pumped for more videos.
Id really like to hit 3 thousand views on this thread before the 30th of Jan. If it happens I'll make sure to throw another video of some sort as fast as I can seeing how dedicated you guys are...

anon301501 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 28, 2018, 1:00am   #54
Joined Oct 2015
Quote:
Originally Posted by anon301501 View Post
Alright guys...

What it looks like to make about $2000 on a 5k account in 45 mins ish...
Not super realistic but you get the idea... Hope it gets you guys a little pumped for more videos.
Id really like to hit 3 thousand views on this thread before the 30th of Jan. If it happens I'll make sure to throw another video of some sort as fast as I can seeing how dedicated you guys are...

hi

in the video you say you are trading demo, do you mean you don't trade live at all then?
Kaeso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 28, 2018, 1:14am   #55
Joined Dec 2017
anon301501 started this thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaeso View Post
hi

in the video you say you are trading demo, do you mean you don't trade live at all then?
No I trade live.
I'm not a CPA or Financial adviser.
So that means I can not give advice on what trades you should take.
I haven't taken my series exams basically.

But what I can do is talk in "Hypothetical s"

From the very beginning I told everyone to make their own decision if I know how to trade or not. I'm here to help. I'm not here for anyones money and I'm not selling anything. All the money you'll ever need is strictly in the market.
anon301501 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 28, 2018, 2:10am   #56
Joined Dec 2017
anon301501 started this thread I just realized my math isn't that great when I'm tired lol
anon301501 is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Article: Forex Trading New Rules Same Game T2W Bot Educational Resources 1 Dec 18, 2010 8:32am
New CFTC Rules Affect U.S. Forex Traders stochastic General Trading Chat 0 Nov 7, 2010 8:46pm
New rules regarding Forex orders tar Forex 8 Apr 19, 2009 9:06am

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)