Forex Rules!

This is a discussion on Forex Rules! within the Forex forums, part of the Markets category; maybe I should of just of came into the forum posting live trades... Might have caught more credit then actually ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Jan 14, 2018, 9:04am   #41
Joined Dec 2017
anon301501 started this thread maybe I should of just of came into the forum posting live trades... Might have caught more credit then actually attempting to inform people what is really going on...
anon301501 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 14, 2018, 9:49am   #42
Joined Dec 2017
anon301501 started this thread Live stream in a few mins. Just to look at historical charts. Nothing special. Just going to be doing some self study on pairs that I frequent and don't frequent.

Streams are never saved. Please do not record over top of them.
There's always risks in trading and past performances do not indicative future results.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGe...k853aAwug/live
Old Jan 14, 2018, 1:06pm   #43
Joined Oct 2015
Quote:
Originally Posted by anon301501 View Post
Live stream in a few mins. Just to look at historical charts. Nothing special. Just going to be doing some self study on pairs that I frequent and don't frequent.

Streams are never saved. Please do not record over top of them.
There's always risks in trading and past performances do not indicative future results.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGe...k853aAwug/live
I saw the stream, thanks for doing that but there was no commentary just background music and all I saw was you drawing the lines and rectangles on a historical chart plus a couple of text comments. Exactly like you have done in your chart posts! i.e. nothing more could be learned from this (so nothing much overall so far..).

My guess is that you have a rationalization for market movements and also apply a "look what the big boys did" framework which is not based in reality as such. I'm open to your theories though if you are able to communicate them. And happy to be proved wrong.
Kaeso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 15, 2018, 3:15am   #44
Joined Dec 2017
anon301501 started this thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaeso View Post
I saw the stream, thanks for doing that but there was no commentary just background music and all I saw was you drawing the lines and rectangles on a historical chart plus a couple of text comments. Exactly like you have done in your chart posts! i.e. nothing more could be learned from this (so nothing much overall so far..).

My guess is that you have a rationalization for market movements and also apply a "look what the big boys did" framework which is not based in reality as such. I'm open to your theories though if you are able to communicate them. And happy to be proved wrong.

In time bud. But there's honestly not much of a better way to teach someone then showing them whats happen in the past so they can see it in the future... You have to learn from historical data. And I showed you the video the concepts can be applied to multiple pairs.
Old Jan 15, 2018, 4:22am   #45
Joined May 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by anon301501 View Post
But there's honestly not much of a better way to teach someone then showing them whats happen in the past so they can see it in the future... You have to learn from historical data. And I showed you the video the concepts can be applied to multiple pairs.
Frankly we don't understand what you are attempting to convey. It has been repeated mutiple times to you. It is not a communication medium problem, it is a content issue. In other words you don't actually say sufficiently enough that we can understand you.

I would suggest you focus on quality and not quantity. Please don't flood us with a bunch of charts. One chart is sufficient if you would just annotate it with words, not just lines or boxes.

Those who know do not speak
Those who speak do not know
Since I have spoken, I do not know
Brumby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 15, 2018, 5:48am   #46
Joined Dec 2017
anon301501 started this thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brumby View Post
Frankly we don't understand what you are attempting to convey. It has been repeated mutiple times to you. It is not a communication medium problem, it is a content issue. In other words you don't actually say sufficiently enough that we can understand you.

I would suggest you focus on quality and not quantity. Please don't flood us with a bunch of charts. One chart is sufficient if you would just annotate it with words, not just lines or boxes.
Everything will be explained. Piece by piece. Little by little.
Old Jan 15, 2018, 7:45am   #47
Joined Dec 2017
anon301501 started this thread https://youtu.be/9VG56HRyqQY

Last edited by anon301501; Jan 15, 2018 at 7:46am. Reason: wrong url?
Old Jan 25, 2018, 3:07am   #48
Joined Dec 2017
anon301501 started this thread The next week or two should be fun to watch