Forex Rules!

This is a discussion on Forex Rules! within the Forex forums, part of the Markets category; I'm pretty sure I just lost 4 days worth of pause and go video. It was probably going to be ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Feb 1, 2018, 11:23am   #61
Joined Dec 2017
anon301501 started this thread I'm pretty sure I just lost 4 days worth of pause and go video. It was probably going to be about 2-3hrs long. This is very frustrating to me.
anon301501 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 1, 2018, 11:44am   #62
Joined Dec 2017
anon301501 started this thread Alright I dont know what happened. But I somehow have the video up untill I crashed my computer... So Im lucky. Guess I'll just upload the video. It's 3 hours long. But its me going over everyday basically this week thus far. I think I will be taking tomorrow till sunday off unless we hit 5k views. Then I'm obligated to give some sort of video.
Old Feb 4, 2018, 1:50pm   #64

Joined Aug 2015
As far as I have understood, it's necessary to analyze the market after each trading day. Is it worth doing such steps next time, and also realize that all this is also an experience.
Dominic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 5, 2018, 8:11am   #65
Joined Dec 2017
anon301501 started this thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dominic View Post
As far as I have understood, it's necessary to analyze the market after each trading day. Is it worth doing such steps next time, and also realize that all this is also an experience.
Yeah honestly if your not recording or documenting your trades or trading day your never going to advance.
Old Feb 5, 2018, 8:21am   #66
Joined Dec 2017
Old Feb 5, 2018, 4:59pm   #67
Joined Dec 2017
anon301501 started this thread I wonder how many retail traders or people who don't know what's going on or just new people, got rocked today...

Video coming up (uploading) about +300 pips today up for grabs and I show you how. Before middle and basically let you decide the end.

anon301501
Old Feb 6, 2018, 3:06pm   #69
Joined Dec 2017
anon301501 started this thread AGAIN!!! How many people GOT WRECKED today?

Tell me! Show me your charts and I will tell you exactly why you are wrong... I'll even do it in a video

Anyways I'm mad for all of you... Who probably lost today...

Uploading a video calling the market high in the fiber. Just wait Its short. 30 mins. Before the fact.
All you people wanted to see someone call the market BEFORE the fact and the OUTCOME of it!

Who else is doing this? Who else is here trying to help you guys not get killed every day!

Just watch the video.
Old Feb 6, 2018, 7:43pm   #71
Joined Oct 2015
Sorry mate, but on skimming through the vids I get the same impression that you are taking normal market behavior and just marking up the swing points and areas of apparent S/R, then saying "look, see? they took your money!" Its nothing new and I doubt anyone is learning anything new from it. I'm not trying to bash you I'm just responding to what you are saying
Kaeso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 6, 2018, 7:59pm   #72

Joined Oct 2015
Quote:
Originally Posted by anon301501 View Post
AGAIN!!! How many people GOT WRECKED today?

Tell me! Show me your charts and I will tell you exactly why you are wrong... I'll even do it in a video

Anyways I'm mad for all of you... Who probably lost today...

Uploading a video calling the market high in the fiber. Just wait Its short. 30 mins. Before the fact.
All you people wanted to see someone call the market BEFORE the fact and the OUTCOME of it!

Who else is doing this? Who else is here trying to help you guys not get killed every day!

Just watch the video.

your right..lotB's got F
i ain't one of them though
LOL keep on keepin on..
Old Feb 7, 2018, 10:35pm   #73
Joined Dec 2017
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaeso View Post
Sorry mate, but on skimming through the vids I get the same impression that you are taking normal market behavior and just marking up the swing points and areas of apparent S/R, then saying "look, see? they took your money!" Its nothing new and I doubt anyone is learning anything new from it. I'm not trying to bash you I'm just responding to what you are saying
Alright So if this is just normal market behavior that you can identify. Id like to see you call the market tops and bottoms and closses each day for a few days before it happens... Goodluck...

anon301501
Old Feb 7, 2018, 10:36pm   #74
Joined Dec 2017
Quote:
Originally Posted by piphoe View Post
your right..lotB's got F
i ain't one of them though
LOL keep on keepin on..
You too piphoe. I have a feeling you probably get what's actually going on here...
Old Feb 7, 2018, 10:50pm   #75
Joined Dec 2017
anon301501 started this thread Click the image to open in full size.

You guys you weren't listening...

Some of you claim...This is all standard behavior...Show me one trade you netted 80%...
Show me you calling market highs and lows for multiple days at a time...

Goodluck

anon301501