Forex Rules!

This is a discussion on Forex Rules! within the Forex forums, part of the Markets category; Originally Posted by Brumby Seriously, that others are just not at your level to comprehend. I agree with Kaeso - ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Jan 12, 2018, 4:57am   #25
Joined Dec 2017
anon301501 started this thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brumby View Post
Seriously, that others are just not at your level to comprehend. I agree with Kaeso - what on earth are you posting. A better explanation is that your ability to communicate is just not up to the standard that we mere mortals can understand.
Hmm. Well the more input I have the better results ill have in answering everyones questions... What is more appealing to everyone. Live trades or back testing and showing you logistically what is happening. Every week for many years now... or a combination of both?
anon301501 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 12, 2018, 8:11am   #26
Joined May 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by anon301501 View Post
Hmm. Well the more input I have the better results ill have in answering everyones questions... What is more appealing to everyone. Live trades or back testing and showing you logistically what is happening. Every week for many years now... or a combination of both?
Quote:
Click the image to open in full size.

Just another pic for the curious.
Here is the problem. Anyone can provide commentary on trading opportunities based on historical price action. It is called chart or technical analysis - whichever is your preference. In contrast, trading is about the right edge of a chart i.e. the price action that has not happened.

If you have reached a trading level that can capture the trade opportunities as you highlighted in the most recent chart that you have shared then show us your trade account that shows you did captured the pips as highlighted.
I am even including the chart that you have used with the three opportunities highlighted so that there is no misunderstanding.

Alternatively you can call out the trades in real time with entries, protective stops and price targets. We then can have a conversation about those trades in terms of how you are able to read the price action in real time and your construct of the trade plan so that we can all learn something.

Those who know do not speak
Those who speak do not know
Since I have spoken, I do not know
Brumby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 12, 2018, 9:17am   #27
Joined Oct 2015
Quote:
Hmm ok...
It's a lot easier to show with video's I suppose. Teaching people through chart pictures I guess is proving difficult if they don't have the right foundations... I shall do some videos... Might help explain to people who aernt quite up to speed.
videos would be good yeah!

on second thoughts what i said was a slight exaggeration, it seems you are looking at re-tests of the extremes (and stuff) but, again, you haven't made it very clear what you are saying overall
Kaeso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 12, 2018, 8:26pm   #28
Joined Dec 2017
Quote:
little bit of recent work.

I was told my analysis was all hindsight... I agree I'm not calling levels to buy or sell from in a pit... But subtly I've left hints in most of my pictures on future expectations. levels that were important. And for the less observant even at times... Calling markets blatantly higher.

Are we listening a little more yet???
Old Jan 12, 2018, 8:33pm   #29
Joined Dec 2017
anon301501 started this thread @brumpy I'm not here to show accounts and their size or accuracy. I already told everyone... In the very first post... IM NOT. Here for your MONEY... I want YOU to decide if I know what I'm doing. AND I'm here to help everyone I can...
Old Jan 13, 2018, 12:00am   #30
Joined May 2012
Quote:
@brumpy I'm not here to show accounts and their size or accuracy. I already told everyone... In the very first post... IM NOT. Here for your MONEY... I want YOU to decide if I know what I'm doing. AND I'm here to help everyone I can...
If you are asking a determination on whether you can mark charts in retrospect then you obviously have done plenty of that in the thread you created. However hindsight analysis is not trading. You shared a chart where you implied that there were trade opportunities to pick up 102, 217, and 66 pips respectively based on your approach. Did you trade those opportunities, yes or no? The job of a trader is to trade opportunities based on analysis. Conducting analysis doesn't make money - actually trading off the analysis does (or loose money). I cannot make a determination on whether you know what you are doing unless you can demonstrate that you actually believe in your own analysis by actually trading the opportunities that you identified. Did you?

Those who know do not speak
Those who speak do not know
Since I have spoken, I do not know
Brumby is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanks! The following members like this post: Kaeso
Old Jan 13, 2018, 1:21am   #31
Joined Dec 2017
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brumby View Post
If you are asking a determination on whether you can mark charts in retrospect then you obviously have done plenty of that in the thread you created. However hindsight analysis is not trading. You shared a chart where you implied that there were trade opportunities to pick up 102, 217, and 66 pips respectively based on your approach. Did you trade those opportunities, yes or no? The job of a trader is to trade opportunities based on analysis. Conducting analysis doesn't make money - actually trading off the analysis does (or loose money). I cannot make a determination on whether you know what you are doing unless you can demonstrate that you actually believe in your own analysis by actually trading the opportunities that you identified. Did you?
I Hate to tell you this but no. I don't trade in the 2 worse months of the year to trade in. December and January. I take these months off to spend with family.Study. and most importantly... Plan for the rest of the year. That's the difference between retail and everyone else who knows what's going on. I'm not here to lie to you. There's no benefit for me in any of this other then to help others.

But I will say on the first page. All the trades I did post are from 2014 and back I believe, and they demonstrate the ideas I was taught were valid back then and are still valid today.... Those were live trades as well...

Last edited by anon301501; Jan 13, 2018 at 1:38am. Reason: Reaction to response edit.
Old Jan 13, 2018, 1:26am   #32
Joined Dec 2017
anon301501 started this thread I would just like to thank everyone for keeping me above my milestones on this thread. I expected 1000 views in about a month. We crushed it in 2 weeks. Next milestone is 3k views. Let's keep it going
anon301501