depend on Signal service ?

This is a discussion on depend on Signal service ? within the Forex forums, part of the Markets category; Frankly, I have on interested on signal service, because I canít rely on others decision since I am here for ...

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Oct 27, 2017, 11:56am   #1
Joined Apr 2017
depend on Signal service ?

Frankly, I have on interested on signal service, because I canít rely on others decision since I am here for being a successful Forex trader! But I am interested to know your trading strategy! May I know the name of your trading strategy please? By the way, I am sure there is nothing like 100% in Forex business!
Peter Borren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 27, 2017, 6:24pm   #2
Joined Sep 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter Borren View Post
Frankly, I have on interested on signal service, because I canít rely on others decision since I am here for being a successful Forex trader! But I am interested to know your trading strategy! May I know the name of your trading strategy please? By the way, I am sure there is nothing like 100% in Forex business!
Fundamental analysis, intuition trading. I would also call it experience trading, when you study different market reactions on same news, speeches or report. Its a kind of deciphering underlying price drivers which 90% traders miss because of using old or outdated knowledge
gerryg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 27, 2017, 6:32pm   #3
FXX
Joined Oct 2017
Quote:
Originally Posted by gerryg View Post
Fundamental analysis, intuition trading. I would also call it experience trading, when you study different market reactions on same news, speeches or report. Its a kind of deciphering underlying price drivers which 90% traders miss because of using old or outdated knowledge
Most retail traders focus on technicals and ignore news so it's more a case of ignorance than outdated information from my understanding.
FXX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 28, 2017, 11:14am   #4
Joined Apr 2017
Peter Borren started this thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by FXX View Post
Most retail traders focus on technicals and ignore news so it's more a case of ignorance than outdated information from my understanding.
Yes , because having experience with fundamental knowledge is a long time approach . so they always looking for a comfortable technical analysis.
Peter Borren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 28, 2017, 11:24am   #5
FXX
Joined Oct 2017
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter Borren View Post
Yes , because having experience with fundamental knowledge is a long time approach . so they always looking for a comfortable technical analysis.
if you believe fundamental analysis in trading requires a long time frame then you really don't understand it. Yes you can use it to capture economic shifts but you can make more money day trading. How can technical analysis be more comfortable when you have no idea what's driving the market. In any given day i can tell you exactly why price is moving giving me more confidence than you could ever achieve trading with only technical analysis. Now i can't say this is the case in all markets but i certainly is the case in forex.
FXX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 28, 2017, 12:21pm   #6
Joined Feb 2002
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter Borren View Post
Frankly, I have on interested on signal service, because I canít rely on others decision since I am here for being a successful Forex trader! But I am interested to know your trading strategy! May I know the name of your trading strategy please? By the way, I am sure there is nothing like 100% in Forex business!

Trend-following from daily and weekly charts. Pyramiding winners at fixed gain.
tomorton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 4, 2017, 8:59pm   #7
Joined Feb 2016
Signals are very hard nuts to crack in my opinion. Better to take a look at economic calendar to have a better insight about the market.
progix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 1, 2018, 3:19pm   #8
Joined Apr 2017
Peter Borren started this thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by progix View Post
Signals are very hard nuts to crack in my opinion. Better to take a look at economic calendar to have a better insight about the market.
Sounds good. Thank you
Peter Borren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 8, 2018, 7:21am   #9
Joined Apr 2016
Most of those that give trade signals use different programs that generate these kinds of signals automatically. These signals without the management system of resources and without the management system of emotions can very easily make you lose money.
june_girl7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 6, 2018, 9:31pm   #10
 
4 Posts
Joined Jun 2018
I think that seasonal trading is the main thing which all traders don't know or not use it too
HenryWelsh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 6, 2018, 9:39pm   #11
Joined Oct 2015
Quote:
Originally Posted by june_girl7 View Post
Most of those that give trade signals use different programs that generate these kinds of signals automatically. These signals without the management system of resources and without the management system of emotions can very easily make you lose money.
i think you are trying to write a sentences in English which are too advanced for you. I suggest sticking to simpler sentences that are more appropriate for your English speaking ability
Kaeso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 8, 2018, 2:43am   #12
Joined Apr 2016
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaeso View Post
i think you are trying to write a sentences in English which are too advanced for you. I suggest sticking to simpler sentences that are more appropriate for your English speaking ability
In Short, Do not trust on Signal Service. If they have strong trading analysis then they will not sell it.
june_girl7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanks! The following members like this post: Kaeso
Old Jun 8, 2018, 10:10am   #13
Joined Feb 2002
Quote:
Originally Posted by june_girl7 View Post
In Short, Do not trust on Signal Service. If they have strong trading analysis then they will not sell it.

Absolutely right.

Imagine if you went into your bank one day and they tried to sell you a second-hand car. You'd probably think the banking business isn't going too well.
tomorton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 9, 2018, 9:28am   #14
NVP
 
NVP's Avatar
Joined Jun 2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by tomorton View Post
Absolutely right.

Imagine if you went into your bank one day and they tried to sell you a second-hand car. You'd probably think the banking business isn't going too well.
no - i'd think they were finally selling some products and services that may be worth the money ......
NVP is offline Coach/Trainer   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 11, 2018, 9:51am   #15
 
antonblood63's Avatar
Joined Jul 2015
I think you have ask the trading stratgey to Franky? The one who sold your his trading signal.
antonblood63 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Signal service and EA bhavin987 Home Trader 0 Aug 5, 2013 10:22am
Signal service Welshmal Forex 14 Mar 7, 2007 10:57am
Forex signal service kokani Forex 7 Sep 2, 2006 1:34pm
Another signal service... rossored Forex 29 Aug 19, 2005 11:04am
is this for real????(signal service) issi1206 Educational Resources 1 Aug 16, 2005 10:44pm

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)