Basic Education

This is a discussion on Basic Education within the Forex forums, part of the Markets category; Before starting my demo, I used this type of basic education! Frankly, I respect my trading profession so I gathered ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Oct 26, 2017, 11:32am   #1
Joined Apr 2017
Basic Education

Before starting my demo, I used this type of basic education! Frankly, I respect my trading profession so I gathered Forex history so willingly! In addition, before opened my practice account I also learned mt4 trading platform with details! In addition, I started my demo with technical analysis than I go for news analysis and 3rd part was all about sentimental analysis!
Peter Borren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 31, 2017, 3:51am   #2
Joined Apr 2016
That is right, you must first learn what you are going to work and how you are going to work. Trading needs skills and knowledge which needs education.
june_girl7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 31, 2017, 11:59am   #3
Joined Apr 2017
Peter Borren started this thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by june_girl7 View Post
That is right, you must first learn what you are going to work and how you are going to work. Trading needs skills and knowledge which needs education.
Skill and knowledge is more appropriate for complete trading , I admit. But besides this you have make sure a perfect practice , otherwise all attempts can be useless.
Old Nov 4, 2017, 9:55pm   #4
Joined Feb 2016
Perfect practice can only be done on demo accounts however i usually suggest back testing a strategy on demo account before implementing it to live trading accounts.
progix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 7, 2017, 12:20pm   #5
Joined Apr 2017
Peter Borren started this thread Thank you Pro, nice advice. This approach always supports us to see the strategies performance how it works.
Old Nov 8, 2017, 6:09am   #6
Joined Apr 2016
Demo account can help us to have good knowledge about trading but for real investment, we must use a small account to try our demo experience with it. So that we can have an idea about, how we can manage the real trading.
june_girl7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 8, 2017, 9:22am   #7

Joined Oct 2015
Quote:
Originally Posted by june_girl7 View Post
Demo account can help us to have good knowledge about trading but for real investment, we must use a small account to try our demo experience with it. So that we can have an idea about, how we can manage the real trading.
yes you can gain experience in taking the pain of a loss or the joy of a win without letting it effect your next trade too much
Kaeso is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 10, 2017, 9:23am   #8
Joined Jul 2016
Demo give us an insight of the real world of Forex, and that too without risks, but it makes the traders irresponsible, thus you need to be very serious while doing it.
SmartGeek is offline   Reply With Quote