Basic Education

This is a discussion on Basic Education within the Forex forums, part of the Markets category; At first need, good knowledge which impossible without education for this reason education is very needed for the Forex trading....

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Dec 4, 2017, 5:07am   #16
Joined Apr 2016
At first need, good knowledge which impossible without education for this reason education is very needed for the Forex trading.
june_girl7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 6, 2017, 5:08pm   #17
Joined Sep 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by SmartGeek View Post
I think you missed the point that the we are here discussing the about the Forex Market. So do share some details regarding in the Forex Trading.
I meant the more traders leave reviews the more informed will be newbie trader that make broker choice
gerryg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 7, 2017, 5:11am   #18
Joined Jul 2016
Yeah, and that's what the forums are for, and thus you need to have proper amount of knowledge and experience and skills to obtain success and this forum is quite a good platform to choose in the Forex Market.
SmartGeek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 8, 2017, 3:30pm   #19

Joined Aug 2015
You should also keep in mind that there are some brokers who only care about the new clients. And they lose their interest the minute you top up your deposit. To spot these brokers, it's usually enough to read their clinets' reviews.
Dominic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 9, 2017, 6:26am   #20
Joined Jul 2016
Exactly, we should be aware of such broker. There are many reputed forums which holds a scam section just for this kind of brokers so it is good if you do a bit research before getting involved into any such brokers.
SmartGeek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 16, 2017, 5:36am   #21
Joined Apr 2016
Joining up any broker is a decision that holds high importance, so that’s why it got to be done in a very sensible way. There are many many good brokers out there.
june_girl7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 17, 2017, 6:56pm   #22
NVP

Joined Jun 2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dominic View Post
You should also keep in mind that there are some brokers who only care about the new clients. And they lose their interest the minute you top up your deposit. To spot these brokers, it's usually enough to read their clinets' reviews.
clients reviews ? .............seriously .....hahahahahaha

get real ...........big big sharks swim in this sea guys

N
NVP is offline Coach/Trainer   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 30, 2018, 10:47am   #23
Joined Apr 2017
Peter Borren started this thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by SmartGeek View Post
Exactly, we should be aware of such broker. There are many reputed forums which holds a scam section just for this kind of brokers so it is good if you do a bit research before getting involved into any such brokers.
I have never seen at any reputed Forex forums work for scams brokers, it generally occurs in a general trading forum.
Peter Borren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 20, 2018, 1:30pm   #24
Joined Aug 2015
Hi Peter, i little bit know about technical analysis and news analysis. But i just hear about sentimental analysis.Would you explain that?
GeorgeTurner is offline   Reply With Quote