Are you consistent in Fx ?

This is a discussion on Are you consistent in Fx ? within the Forex forums, part of the Markets category; Consistency is the main pillar of success! Suppose, if you are able to make 5 pips is a day but ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Oct 18, 2017, 5:31pm   #1
Joined Apr 2017
Are you consistent in Fx ?

Consistency is the main pillar of success! Suppose, if you are able to make 5 pips is a day but consistently , that means your monthly profit will around 100 pips! So, if you have healthy trading equity, nothing is impossible here! So, traders need to focus on consistency!
Peter Borren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 23, 2017, 6:56am   #2
Joined Apr 2016
I am still a struggle in trading. I try to manage it but do not know why I am facing issues off no proper trade.
june_girl7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 23, 2017, 8:10am   #3

Joined Feb 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by june_girl7 View Post
I am still a struggle in trading. I try to manage it but do not know why I am facing issues off no proper trade.
Post a thread with your trades dating back or/and moving forward - don't hold back on the info. If you ask for help it shall be given.

Lee
Old Oct 25, 2017, 10:49am   #4
Joined Apr 2017
Peter Borren started this thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by june_girl7 View Post
Hi, june Not clear the message you have . can you please elaborate ?
Peter Borren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 13, 2017, 5:34am   #5
Joined Apr 2016
I was not asking help, apology for not writing the right words for my issue. I was talking about my trading work that I am still in survival part of trading. And learning the concept of the market.
june_girl7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 13, 2017, 6:56am   #6
Joined Jul 2016
I do trading consistently, but still I am losing in it and thus I am having a bit break to learn it in a better way.
SmartGeek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 14, 2017, 5:01pm   #7

4 Posts
Joined Nov 2017
I do trading consistently, however only in account demo. i want to win in real soon.
CarlosG is offline Trading Strategy Services   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 14, 2017, 6:14pm   #8

7 Posts
Joined Jul 2016
I am.

A couple of years ago I was all over the place, and made an effort to develop a consistent approach. I wrote a 'business plan', which had my trading plan, but also rules that would control when and how I traded, and also what I wanted to achieve each month.

I must stress this is not massive amounts we are talking about. But if I am consistent through to Feb I am thinking of putting more into my account and slowly increasing the size of my trades.
SteelRockwell is offline   Reply With Quote