Are you consistent in Fx ?

This is a discussion on Are you consistent in Fx ? within the Forex forums, part of the Markets category; Originally Posted by june_girl7 What is Proprietary trading? Proprietary trading (also "prop trading") occurs when a trader trades stocks, bonds, ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Feb 14, 2018, 9:41am   #31
Joined Dec 2017
Quote:
Originally Posted by june_girl7 View Post
What is Proprietary trading?
Proprietary trading (also "prop trading") occurs when a trader trades stocks, bonds, currencies, commodities, their derivatives, or other financial instruments with the firm's own money, aka the nostro account, contrary to depositors' money, in order to make a profit for itself.
anon301501 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 14, 2018, 9:43am   #32
Joined Dec 2017
Quote:
Originally Posted by ForexLonger View Post
Listen i started Proprietary Trading and since then i improved my trading so much since i started because you have rules that u cant break and makes your personality more calm and calculated

BTW the Proprietary Trading im trading is called: https://www.the5ers.com/

so if any professional trader want to improved his trading I highly suggest to think about it..

Happy Trading all
Professional trader? lol at a prop shop? Com on... You know your a professional when you "consult" or teach Investment bank traders. Just saying...
anon301501 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 19, 2018, 4:02pm   #33
Joined Apr 2016
Quote:
Originally Posted by anon301501 View Post
Proprietary trading (also "prop trading") occurs when a trader trades stocks, bonds, currencies, commodities, their derivatives, or other financial instruments with the firm's own money, aka the nostro account, contrary to depositors' money, in order to make a profit for itself.
Thanks for the reply. I was not aware of this trading term.
june_girl7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 15, 2018, 11:29am   #34
Joined Apr 2017
Peter Borren started this thread Forex trading is my profession and I am here for making a decent monthly target! To be honest, my initial journey wasnít smooth, there were too many ups and downs but I never lost my learning interest! Till now I am take caring of my trading skill.
Peter Borren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 20, 2018, 3:10am   #35
Joined Apr 2016
Good to hear that you are making some money from Forex. I have heard that it is only a losing machine for many traders.
Old Mar 30, 2018, 8:01pm   #36

Joined Mar 2018
You need to dedicate as much time as possible to your work on Forex, otherwise it won't bring you the desired amount of income, which also means you won't get any experience from it.
Whitehead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 31, 2018, 8:22am   #37
NVP

Joined Jun 2004
Less talk more trading .....
NVP is offline Coach/Trainer   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 7, 2018, 3:12am   #38
Joined Apr 2016
If one is actual trader he might do not have time to discuss with others about the trading points.
Old Apr 7, 2018, 9:31am   #39
NVP

Joined Jun 2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by june_girl7 View Post
If one is actual trader he might do not have time to discuss with others about the trading points.
most active and sucessful traders interact a lot with other good traders ...but in truth trade2win is not that place at the moment ...we need more experienced traders in the loop...

N
NVP is offline Coach/Trainer   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 15, 2018, 9:07am   #40

Joined Mar 2004
The ones that can make a profit are often reluctant to pass on any edge they may have because the edge gets blunted by the masses using it.
Me
Pat494 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 24, 2018, 12:42pm   #41
Joined Apr 2017
Peter Borren started this thread I tried to consistent in Fx so many times but honestly speaking most of them time, when I do loss then I stop trading and after passing long time then I again kick off my trading . itís my trading style, itís not like professional I know . but what can I do ?
Old Apr 24, 2018, 1:29pm   #42

Joined Mar 2004
To be a good trader I feel one must enjoy the challenge of trading and accept some losses that will occur inevitably. They are just part of the process. Over time they will diminish as you improve.
Me
Old Apr 25, 2018, 11:37am   #43
Joined Apr 2017
Peter Borren started this thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pat494 View Post
To be a good trader I feel one must enjoy the challenge of trading and accept some losses that will occur inevitably. They are just part of the process. Over time they will diminish as you improve.
Itís a big problem that I canít handle my emotions when making a loss, and after that I always try to take revenge by over trading.
Old Apr 25, 2018, 12:12pm   #44

Joined Mar 2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter Borren View Post
It’s a big problem that I can’t handle my emotions when making a loss, and after that I always try to take revenge by over trading.
I don't know your age but that is really one deadly problem leading to unecessary losses.
Needs fixing asap
Me
Old Apr 25, 2018, 12:24pm   #45
Joined May 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter Borren View Post
Itís a big problem that I canít handle my emotions when making a loss, and after that I always try to take revenge by over trading.
There is an excellent article recently posted which is relevant to your situation. I suggest you read it.

http://www.trade2win.com/articles/23...pic=psychology

Those who know do not speak
Those who speak do not know
Since I have spoken, I do not know
Brumby is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanks! The following members like this post: Kaeso