Are you consistent in Fx ?

This is a discussion on Are you consistent in Fx ? within the Forex forums, part of the Markets category; The only way to trade consistently is to have consistency in your mind. Having consistency in your thoughts, actions and ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Nov 16, 2017, 6:57am   #9
Joined Apr 2016
The only way to trade consistently is to have consistency in your mind. Having consistency in your thoughts, actions and thinking will bring consistency in your trading. It is the only way.
june_girl7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 16, 2017, 9:58am   #10

Joined Mar 2004
It's no good just hoping. To make consistent profits one needs a robust and profitable system.
Me
Pat494 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 19, 2017, 12:40pm   #11
Joined Jul 2016
To make profit consistently, we need to trade consistently, you need to trade consistently and for that you need to have good amount of knowledge to become successful in Forex.
SmartGeek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 21, 2017, 5:47am   #12
Joined Apr 2016
One of the main obstacles in learning how to be consistently profitable in forex trading is chasing the money. There is no doubt that forex trading can be profitable, but you have to be patient and realistic.
june_girl7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 21, 2017, 10:55am   #13
Joined Sep 2013
I'm quite consistent in returns but I feel I have to increase the risk I take because trading small lots I spend too much time focusing on immediate profit. How could we shift the focus to long-term?
gerryg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 21, 2017, 11:04am   #14
FXX
Joined Oct 2017
Quote:
Originally Posted by gerryg View Post
I'm quite consistent in returns but I feel I have to increase the risk I take because trading small lots I spend too much time focusing on immediate profit. How could we shift the focus to long-term?
Suggestion, look at tier 1 fundamental drivers and geopolitical events that can last several sessions. It's not as simple as checking the news though, you need to have context which requires research but I can guarantee it will provide you with lots of swing trading opportunity.
FXX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 23, 2017, 6:54am   #15
Joined Jul 2016
Yeah, You need to have a consistent watch in the Forex Market. You need to have proper amount of practice to make some good money online.
SmartGeek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 23, 2017, 9:41am   #16
NVP

Joined Jun 2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by gerryg View Post
the answer is in the question ?
NVP is offline Coach/Trainer   Reply With Quote