Knowledge and Success

This is a discussion on Knowledge and Success within the Forex forums, part of the Markets category; Originally Posted by june_girl7 Forex trading helped me a lot to grow as a person. When you desperately want to ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old May 14, 2018, 4:29pm   #46
NVP

Joined Jun 2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by june_girl7 View Post
Forex trading helped me a lot to grow as a person. When you desperately want to succeed in Forex trading, you learn discipline, that is almost the only necessary skill you need.
based on my experience i have coached many people from highly disciplined and respected backgrounds .......it helps but is certainly not the full picture as many never made the cut over time .....although the discipline certainly delayed the inevitable losses and big drawdowns suffered by less disciplined newbies

the discipline buys you time in your learning curve....but also there are many other qualities as well needed in the mix

N

generally the disciplined ones take a long time (if ever) to come to grips with the wicked and brutal reality of trading regarding taking losses and the sometimes randomness of win / loss trade patterns ....from experience and rewards in their own professions they are almost guaranteed success as a result of their training ......but trading can be a long and deep learning curve before the net gains appear ....far too long for many traders i have coached to wait for .........

Last edited by NVP; May 14, 2018 at 4:36pm.
NVP is offline Coach/Trainer   Reply With Quote
Old May 18, 2018, 7:30am   #47
Joined Nov 2010
What you should know about trading is forex like a big and deep ocean. You can't sail with recklessness. There is so many waves and lots of danger.
riki143 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 20, 2018, 1:10pm   #48

9 Posts
Joined May 2018
More knowledge of forex you know, more chance of success you will get later.
anismata is offline   Reply With Quote