Where can I get the quickest access to news

This is a discussion on Where can I get the quickest access to news within the Forex forums, part of the Markets category; Originally Posted by june_girl7 Following the news is not important, the important part is to understand the short term and ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Jan 6, 2018, 11:57am   #17
FXX
Joined Oct 2017
Quote:
Originally Posted by june_girl7 View Post
Following the news is not important, the important part is to understand the short term and long term impact of the news and how markets react after news releases.
How is someone supposed to understand the impact if they don't follow the news? You don't know what you're talking about.
FXX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 8, 2018, 9:49pm   #18
Joined Sep 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by FXX View Post
How is someone supposed to understand the impact if they don't follow the news? You don't know what you're talking about.
News sometimes tells nothing as the data or decision can be widely expected, come in line with expectations and doesn't surprise traders. The feature of unexpectedness is what directly determines the impact strength and produces significant movements.
gerryg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 12, 2018, 7:55pm   #19
Joined Dec 2017
I don't really know if all platforms by brokers does it though, but you can always get quick news from your platforms. It is usually at the bottom of the software environment, providing some information about the latest news update
shadyee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 13, 2018, 3:07am   #20
Joined Sep 2017
Nowler started this thread Thank folks
Education is the passport to the future! He who prepares today, owns tomorrow! But remember, Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited, whereas imagination embraces the entire world, stimulating progress, giving birth to evolution.
Nowler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 13, 2018, 9:17am   #21
Joined Dec 2017
Quote:
Following the news is not important, the important part is to understand the short term and long term impact of the news and how markets react after news releases.
I think your close...

It's not the outcome of the news... It's the market layout before the event that matters...

Define where the money is at...

Then use the time of the release to your advantage...

Hope I helped

anon301501
anon301501 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 23, 2018, 5:16pm   #22

2 Posts
Joined Jan 2018
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nowler View Post
Hello,

Where can I get the quickest FREE access to the figures from these daily economic news releases?
Obviously, I cannot be there in person when they release it, so where could I look to in order to get the figures ASAP?

Thanks in advance!
Have a look at
FXStreet - Forex Education -
Sharingtrading.com - Investment Community
Forex Directory - Find FOREX Brokers, FOREX Trading Software, FOREX Signals,
FOREX News & Other FOREX stuff - Forex Directory
Investopedia - Educating the world about finance
Babypips - Learn Forex
Mister Forex Scam
Forex Forum @ Forex Factory
Forex Trading Online - Your Source For Forex Trading - Forex Trading Online
Donna Forex Forum
Learn Forex Trading With Forex Videos
On these websites you can get good and a lof of information.
sunflyerman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24, 2018, 5:54am   #23
Joined Apr 2016
Quote:
Originally Posted by FXX View Post
I know what I have posted, If you are not getting the point then it is not my issue.
june_girl7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 29, 2018, 11:12pm   #24
FXX
Joined Oct 2017
Quote:
I know what I have posted, If you are not getting the point then it is not my issue.
"following the news is not important"

Why then does every investment bank, hedge fund, and all professional traders spend a great deal of money on news terminals, squawk services, and analysts if they can make as much trading off charts.

This is one of your posts from 2016

"I am also new to Forex. Still learning about all the concepts and technique related to Forex."

I take it you are still trying to find success. Perhaps being open minded to the fact that news drives fx, not the charts?

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
FXX is offline   Reply With Quote