Overconfident

This is a discussion on Overconfident within the Forex forums, part of the Markets category; so many bad trading habits hamper comfortable trading life . overconfident is one of the. Overconfidence can still have our ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Oct 13, 2017, 4:37pm   #1
Joined Apr 2017
Overconfident

so many bad trading habits hamper comfortable trading life . overconfident is one of the. Overconfidence can still have our mistake in terms of loosening our trading or say that we might ignore or miss something that is significant. Still, too much in Forex will be bad and will not benefit a trader and these includes in both having too much confidence and lack of confidence.
Peter Borren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 29, 2017, 10:31am   #2

Joined Feb 2016
Yes, overconfidence is a bad thing, and I've learnt it from my own experience. Sometimes you're super sure that the thing you're about to do is right and then you lose your money. After a couple of times you stop being so confident and start hedging your bets. Which is also not such a great thing)
hscot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 31, 2017, 3:49am   #3
Joined Apr 2016
Overconfidence is something which is not seen with every other but once you start winning trades in a market, few people get overconfidence like feeling for their trading.
june_girl7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 31, 2017, 12:49pm   #4
NVP

Joined Jun 2004
i love overconfident people......they really ad to my bottom line when trading
NVP is offline Coach/Trainer   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 2, 2017, 11:05am   #5
Joined Apr 2017
Peter Borren started this thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by june_girl7 View Post
Overconfidence is something which is not seen with every other but once you start winning trades in a market, few people get overconfidence like feeling for their trading.
Yes it is, but who have much confident about trading ultimately fall a great lose.
Peter Borren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 4, 2017, 9:53pm   #6
Joined Feb 2016
Losses are a part of business because we never knew when the odds start moving against us so better if we use stop loss as a precaution rather than too confident about winning.
progix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 5, 2017, 2:13am   #7
Joined Oct 2008
Good thread title.
Stay humble no matter what, otherwise your risk will slowly increase and your luck will turn.
Jason101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 7, 2017, 5:44am   #8
Joined Jul 2016
There is a thin line between the confidence and overconfidence and thus we need to keep balance our it, thus you need to have proper amount of knowledge and experience and skill to backup your trading.
SmartGeek is offline   Reply With Quote