Forex Forum

This is a discussion on Forex Forum within the Forex forums, part of the Markets category; Forex forum is the most active way of learning, here we novice traders can ask any question according to our ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Oct 12, 2017, 7:12pm   #1
Joined Apr 2017
Forex Forum

Forex forum is the most active way of learning, here we novice traders can ask any question according to our trading issues! Basically, I joined here without any personally trainer, and then I have learned news trading through using popular Forex communities,I see expert members share their analytical thoughts here so keenly, so it’s a friendly environment for learning!
Peter Borren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 17, 2017, 10:42pm   #2

Joined Oct 2015
Quote:
Originally Posted by gauri View Post
For-ex trading is very useful for traders and for-ex traders utilize more and more benefits so the traders are invest for for-ex Tips.
Thank you
hi gauri, your English in this post doesn't make any sense i'm afraid
Kaeso is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 17, 2017, 10:46pm   #3

Joined Oct 2015
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter Borren View Post
Forex forum is the most active way of learning, here we novice traders can ask any question according to our trading issues! Basically, I joined here without any personally trainer, and then I have learned news trading through using popular Forex communities,I see expert members share their analytical thoughts here so keenly, so it’s a friendly environment for learning!
good to hear you are benefiting from the forum i hope you do well in your trading
Kaeso is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 18, 2017, 6:37am   #4
Joined Apr 2016
Forex forum is a useful way of earning but there must be some helpers too who are experienced and share their experience with others.
june_girl7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 18, 2017, 2:27pm   #5
Joined Jan 2017
Hey there!
I hope you'll find my trading journal and technical analysis useful, if you are looking for some tips. You may see it in my profile on this forum, I have a thread.
(just noticed this topic about tips and decided to help)
Have a nice day!
alextrader79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 19, 2017, 5:50pm   #6
Joined Apr 2017
Peter Borren started this thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by gauri View Post
For-ex trading is very useful for traders and for-ex traders utilize more and more benefits so the traders are invest for for-ex Tips.
Thank you
Hi guris, please don’t use “For-ex” . this word looks odd.
Peter Borren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 23, 2017, 6:55am   #7
Joined Apr 2016
Quote:
Originally Posted by alextrader79 View Post
Hey there!
I hope you'll find my trading journal and technical analysis useful, if you are looking for some tips. You may see it in my profile on this forum, I have a thread.
(just noticed this topic about tips and decided to help)
Have a nice day!
I will check your analysis and look forward to more useful stuff for my trading from it.
june_girl7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 23, 2017, 9:20am   #8
Joined Jan 2017
Quote:
Originally Posted by june_girl7 View Post
I will check your analysis and look forward to more useful stuff for my trading from it.
You're welcome! Ask questions, if you have some, I can help you with price action patterns, if you're interested
alextrader79 is offline   Reply With Quote