Forex Forum

This is a discussion on Forex Forum within the Forex forums, part of the Markets category; Originally Posted by june_girl7 I will check your analysis and look forward to more useful stuff for my trading from ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Oct 26, 2017, 11:29am   #9
Joined Apr 2017
Peter Borren started this thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by june_girl7 View Post
I will check your analysis and look forward to more useful stuff for my trading from it.
Keep informing which result you are getting by following this analysis.
Peter Borren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 4, 2017, 10:01pm   #10
Joined Feb 2016
Quote:
Originally Posted by alextrader79 View Post
You're welcome! Ask questions, if you have some, I can help you with price action patterns, if you're interested
Thanks for offering support as learning the price action will be more helpful in earning money from forex trading and even new traders can also follow the trends to make money from trading business.
progix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 7, 2017, 12:16pm   #11
Joined Apr 2017
Peter Borren started this thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by progix View Post
Thanks for offering support as learning the price action will be more helpful in earning money from forex trading and even new traders can also follow the trends to make money from trading business.
I have never found at any Forex trader who is particularly newcomer in here and making profit with consistency by price action trading approach. Its basically for the professional traders.
Peter Borren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 8, 2017, 6:10am   #12
Joined Apr 2016
Is there any good report about this week for market movement? I would like to see any image analysis if anyone is sharing. Thanks.
june_girl7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 10, 2017, 9:25am   #13
Joined Jul 2016
Sorry June, but there are no replies to your posts and I think you will have to wait if you wanna gain the report regarding the next week.
SmartGeek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 10, 2017, 1:16pm   #14
Joined Jan 2017
Quote:
Originally Posted by june_girl7 View Post
Is there any good report about this week for market movement? I would like to see any image analysis if anyone is sharing. Thanks.
I advise you to visit Talkmarkets, they gather analytics and overview from different resources, traders, etc
alextrader79 is offline   Reply With Quote