Forex is Gambling or Lottery ?

This is a discussion on Forex is Gambling or Lottery ? within the Forex forums, part of the Markets category; Originally Posted by Peter Borren No way to ignore knowledge and experience , but all learning process will be useless ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Sep 20, 2017, 5:43am   #25
Joined Sep 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter Borren View Post
No way to ignore knowledge and experience , but all learning process will be useless until a consistence practice in trading .
Yeah its more about experience, i.e. remembering patterns when price behaved during certain fundamental events or crossing through S/R lines which is generally perceived as important. Markets are often behave in irrelevant mode its dynamic environment so if principles you're applying are too theoretical or to basic then your strategy is doomed to lose.
gerryg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 20, 2017, 1:27pm   #26

Joined Oct 2015
Quote:
Originally Posted by gerryg View Post
Yeah its more about experience, i.e. remembering patterns when price behaved during certain fundamental events or crossing through S/R lines which is generally perceived as important. Markets are often behave in irrelevant mode its dynamic environment so if principles you're applying are too theoretical or to basic then your strategy is doomed to lose.
sorry i dont understand what this means. are you using an onilne translator?
Kaeso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 21, 2017, 11:59am   #27
Joined Apr 2017
Peter Borren started this thread Thank you all for sharing the valuable trading experience.
Peter Borren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 27, 2017, 5:15am   #28
Joined Jul 2016
Forex Trading would be quite a nice way to make some good money online, but you need to have lots and lots of knowledge and experience and skills to deal in with, this forum is quite a nice place to learn all that.
SmartGeek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 29, 2017, 6:17pm   #29
Joined Apr 2017
Peter Borren started this thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by SmartGeek View Post
Forex Trading would be quite a nice way to make some good money online, but you need to have lots and lots of knowledge and experience and skills to deal in with, this forum is quite a nice place to learn all that.
yes it is. but mostly newcomers are scared due to 90% statistic about losing. But I can say letís not worry because we are newbie. In Forex trading no one is born to have trading skills already. The best way to make good income in Forex trading is to keep on trading and keep on learning . Eventually you will going to succeed in here.
Old Sep 29, 2017, 6:26pm   #30

Joined Oct 2015
One thing I do like about forex is that it moves slower, than say futures and gives me time to think & react.
piphoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 3, 2017, 5:54am   #31
Joined Jul 2016
Yeah, there are strategies to learn in the Forex Trading, if you wanna become successful in the Forex Trading, you need to have lots and lots of knowledge and experience and skills to survive in the Forex Market.
SmartGeek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 10, 2017, 6:04pm   #32
Joined Apr 2017
Peter Borren started this thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by SmartGeek View Post
Yeah, there are strategies to learn in the Forex Trading, if you wanna become successful in the Forex Trading, you need to have lots and lots of knowledge and experience and skills to survive in the Forex Market.
You can start by learning as much as you can regarding Forex and go to site Babypips School or dailyfx or forex.com to learn more about the topic and read pro articles as the suggestion from pro are very useful. Also go to YouTube to watch video tutorials as there are many good videos there to watch. You can learn a lot from videos and see live trade on there as well so its very helpful for newbie. Then you can open a free demo account with any broker and practice with fake money. You can move on once you have made a lot of profitable trades in a demo. A mini account is helpful for newbie as well.