Hedging question. you like it ?

This is a discussion on Hedging question. you like it ? within the Forex forums, part of the Markets category; You end up paying more transaction costs. I believe hedging using the same currency is a waste of time. Whether ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Oct 21, 2017, 5:30pm   #9

9 Posts
Joined Sep 2017
You end up paying more transaction costs. I believe hedging using the same currency is a waste of time. Whether realize or unrealized a loss is a loss.
Old Oct 26, 2017, 11:27am   #10
Joined Apr 2017
Peter Borren started this thread Hedging actually is a trading strategy that basically we the traders like to use for reducing loss with certainly, but I think according to my trading understating by using hedging approach ultimately we are losing our equity , so it is better to close the order instead of hedging. and nowadays mostly brokers who are particularly regulated donít allow hedging and scalping in their trading platforms.
Peter Borren is offline   Reply With Quote