Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ether and others.

This is a discussion on Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ether and others. within the Forex forums, part of the Markets category; What about Bitcoin's next movement? Down or UP? As per my analysis soon it will cross $5k, what the expert ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Sep 12, 2017, 3:55am   #9
Joined Apr 2016
What about Bitcoin's next movement? Down or UP? As per my analysis soon it will cross $5k, what the expert says here about his movement.
june_girl7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 13, 2017, 7:33pm   #10

Joined Aug 2017
Bitcoin Price Drops Under $4000, After News That China Could Ban Trading

The price of bitcoin fell under $4,000 level on Wednesday as vulnerability over late reports that China could move to boycott cryptocurrency exchanging on residential trades weighed.

Bitcoin cryptocurrency has an aggregate market top of about $8 billion at current prices, making it the third most significant cryptocurrency.

Ethereum, the second greatest cryptocurrency after bitcoin, was down 6.43% to $275.00
http://www.stocksmarketnews.com/bitc...-stock-market/
BULLISH REVERSAL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 5, 2017, 9:08pm   #11
Joined Oct 2017
Quote:
Originally Posted by BULLISH REVERSAL View Post
The price of bitcoin fell under $4,000 level on Wednesday as vulnerability over late reports that China could move to boycott cryptocurrency exchanging on residential trades weighed.

Bitcoin cryptocurrency has an aggregate market top of about $8 billion at current prices, making it the third most significant cryptocurrency.

Ethereum, the second greatest cryptocurrency after bitcoin, was down 6.43% to $275.00
http://www.stocksmarketnews.com/bitc...-stock-market/
Does it mean that now it's wise to invest into Bitcoin?
CalebM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 5, 2017, 11:23pm   #12
Global Moderators are volunteer members with senior administrative powers to moderate all forums.

Joined Aug 2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by CalebM View Post
Does it mean that now it's wise to invest into Bitcoin?
Full list of cryptos here. No point asking anyone else what the value of something is, as everyone will have a different answer.

https://coinmarketcap.com/all/views/all/

Those are my principles and if you don't like them, well..... I have others.

Kin Dissers Everywhere
counter_violent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 8, 2017, 11:19am   #13
Joined Oct 2017
Quote:
Originally Posted by counter_violent View Post
Full list of cryptos here. No point asking anyone else what the value of something is, as everyone will have a different answer.

https://coinmarketcap.com/all/views/all/
Really useful link! Thanks!
Old Oct 9, 2017, 1:39am   #14
Joined Apr 2014
The real Wall Street Wolf, Jordan Belford is concerned that Bitcoin is definitely a scam and he is worried about the possibility of hackers stealing the people's bitcoins.
csc2009 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 15, 2017, 5:31pm   #15
Joined Oct 2017
Quote:
Originally Posted by csc2009 View Post
The real Wall Street Wolf, Jordan Belford is concerned that Bitcoin is definitely a scam and he is worried about the possibility of hackers stealing the people's bitcoins.
Indeed, I have read that there have been already many account steals by hackers!
Old Oct 15, 2017, 6:28pm   #16
Global Moderators are volunteer members with senior administrative powers to moderate all forums.

Joined Aug 2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by CalebM View Post
Indeed, I have read that there have been already many account steals by hackers!
There are different levels of security. For complete security, coins/tokens are taken offline and stored on hard drives.

Those are my principles and if you don't like them, well..... I have others.

Kin Dissers Everywhere
counter_violent is offline   Reply With Quote