Can anyone recomend a good trading course?

This is a discussion on Can anyone recomend a good trading course? within the Forex forums, part of the Markets category; Originally Posted by SmartGeek Actually, you may be refer as a joke, but there are really some traders who have ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Sep 7, 2017, 8:49am   #57
Joined Jan 2017
Quote:
Originally Posted by SmartGeek View Post
Actually, you may be refer as a joke, but there are really some traders who have no idea about the Demo Trading, and also they have no Idea that such things even exists, so I was writing for them.
People should be very naive if they don't know about demo trading. It seems to me that it's the first thing everyone learns about forex
alextrader79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 9, 2017, 9:29am   #58
Joined Apr 2017
Quote:
Originally Posted by SmartGeek View Post
There are many trading courses, you need to just search online, you'll find lots of them online, all you need to do is just a little research.
But free online trading course is too much effective to be a knowledgeable trader, I donít think so. But my question is , some trading platforms offer educational facilities . it works really ?
Peter Borren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 9, 2017, 3:47pm   #59
NVP

Joined Jun 2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter Borren View Post
But free online trading course is too much effective to be a knowledgeable trader, I don’t think so. But my question is , some trading platforms offer educational facilities . it works really ?
they are only doing it to keep you trading and to take your money ........like their bingo and gambling sites ......keep you online and engaged ......

as my bookmaker grandad used to say ......

why skint someone in just one big bet when you can bleed them slowly for the rest of their lives ?

N
NVP is offline Coach/Trainer   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 29, 2017, 6:31pm   #60
Joined Apr 2017
my trading career, before starting demo trading account I read so many trading eBooks! In addition, I used my demo trading account for 1 year and 3 months! In addition, I made my trading foundation in my demo trading account! In addition, of course I am very hopeful about my success! I know itís hard but not impossible!
Peter Borren is offline   Reply With Quote