Can anyone recomend a good trading course?

This is a discussion on Can anyone recomend a good trading course? within the Forex forums, part of the Markets category; Originally Posted by NVP babypips os ok but again beware the inhouse shark lurkers and vendors .....and they dont like ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Aug 29, 2017, 8:24am   #46
Joined Apr 2017
Quote:
Originally Posted by NVP View Post
babypips os ok but again beware the inhouse shark lurkers and vendors .....and they dont like experienced traders outsiders coming in ......i was banned for life there last year and still cant fathom what i did

I was a member for a few months and was helping quite a lot of new forex traders in my humble opinion - the usual Freebee strengthmeter stuff as offered here and at FF ........i then took a hell of a lot of abuse from some mystery members (that were not banned despite my requests that they try to resolve with the members concerned)

I then defended myself based on evidence of my trading background and track record ........i had also put my website in my profile (there is a website area) like plenty of others were doing .....

i think this musta riled someone .......they banned me for life with no second chances or appeal system .........hahahahaha

so dont whatever you do go on their with an opinion or any skills in trading .......you will not be that welcome

N
Welcome to the forums!Only noobs wanted!
foroom lluzers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 29, 2017, 8:57am   #47
The Staff are paid members that perform various roles such as editorial, advertising, support or technical work.

Joined Mar 2002
Quote:
Originally Posted by SmartGeek View Post
You could learn at the BabyPips or FPA, they are quite a nice websites, to gain knowledge about the Forex Trading. They have provided quite an extensive course there.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter Borren View Post
My best tips for newbie, if you willing to learn this trading place, please go Babypips School. And of source trade in a demo account before live trading. Always trade various currency pair and leverage in demo to see the performance how it works. It will be supportive for avoiding risk in live account when trading.
I would advise members to be very wary of anyone who recommends BabyPips in preference to the many resources to be found right here on T2W. Granted, BabyPips is a well laid out and attractive looking site, but you need to ask yourself whose interests it serves? Is it just the new and inexperienced traders who flock to it like moths to a flame? The retail trading industry is geared towards getting newbies to trade forex - something that's not always in their best interests. Why? I've answereed that in detail in this post.
Tim.
Please note: I am part of T2W Admin' Staff - I am NOT a Moderator!
timsk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 29, 2017, 10:13am   #48
NVP

Joined Jun 2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by timsk View Post
I would advise members to be very wary of anyone who recommends BabyPips in preference to the many resources to be found right here on T2W. Granted, BabyPips is a well laid out and attractive looking site, but you need to ask yourself whose interests it serves? Is it just the new and inexperienced traders who flock to it like moths to a flame? The retail trading industry is geared towards getting newbies to trade forex - something that's not always in their best interests. Why? I've answereed that in detail in this post.
Tim.
as already stated myself .......Babypips is an option as a resource but they have an agenda
NVP is offline Coach/Trainer   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 30, 2017, 4:41am   #49
Joined Jul 2016
Good! Later you could do Demo Trading and have an actual view of the Forex Market and also learn how to trade with it.
SmartGeek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 4, 2017, 3:51am   #50
Joined Apr 2016
Quote:
Good! Later you could do Demo Trading and have an actual view of the Forex Market and also learn how to trade with it.
That was really amazing and really dont know that we have to do demo work before we start real work. Thanks
june_girl7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 7, 2017, 3:57am   #51
Joined Jul 2016
Actually, you may be refer as a joke, but there are really some traders who have no idea about the Demo Trading, and also they have no Idea that such things even exists, so I was writing for them.
SmartGeek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 7, 2017, 8:49am   #52
Joined Jan 2017
Quote:
Actually, you may be refer as a joke, but there are really some traders who have no idea about the Demo Trading, and also they have no Idea that such things even exists, so I was writing for them.
People should be very naive if they don't know about demo trading. It seems to me that it's the first thing everyone learns about forex
alextrader79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 9, 2017, 9:29am   #53
Joined Apr 2017
Quote:
There are many trading courses, you need to just search online, you'll find lots of them online, all you need to do is just a little research.
But free online trading course is too much effective to be a knowledgeable trader, I donít think so. But my question is , some trading platforms offer educational facilities . it works really ?
Peter Borren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 9, 2017, 3:47pm   #54
NVP

Joined Jun 2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter Borren View Post
But free online trading course is too much effective to be a knowledgeable trader, I don’t think so. But my question is , some trading platforms offer educational facilities . it works really ?
they are only doing it to keep you trading and to take your money ........like their bingo and gambling sites ......keep you online and engaged ......

as my bookmaker grandad used to say ......

why skint someone in just one big bet when you can bleed them slowly for the rest of their lives ?

N
Old Sep 29, 2017, 6:31pm   #55
Joined Apr 2017
my trading career, before starting demo trading account I read so many trading eBooks! In addition, I used my demo trading account for 1 year and 3 months! In addition, I made my trading foundation in my demo trading account! In addition, of course I am very hopeful about my success! I know itís hard but not impossible!
Peter Borren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 5, 2018, 9:26am   #56

7 Posts
Joined Apr 2018
There are many trading courses, you need to just search online, you'll find lots of them online, all you need to do is just a little research.
trade2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 7, 2018, 9:45am   #57
NVP

Joined Jun 2004

just beware that theres no free lunch ............all of these sites (to various degrees) will hard sell you stuff alongside the "Free" training

Trade2win is actually very good in staying off the hard sell .....others are not

Babypips has decent training for beginners but will hard sell you from all angles .....i used to be on babypips but because I wouldnt play their game they banned me

N

Last edited by Lightning McQueen; May 24, 2018 at 4:46pm. Reason: * removed a deleted quote
Old Apr 27, 2018, 5:20am   #58
Joined Mar 2018
There are many options available online. You should try to find them and learn. Before you invest it is very important for you to learn and understand about it. I always check top sites like investopedia.com, cnnmoney and other finance related.
DavidKSawyer is offline Training literature vendor (e.g courses / spreadbetting guides / eBooks)   Reply With Quote
Old May 22, 2018, 10:20am   #59

2 Posts
Joined Apr 2018
Quote:
Originally Posted by cristio View Post
Hello,

Can anyone recommend a good trading course or system?One that you can use with small stakes and grow it into something bigger. Something that is not like Anton Kreil`s Profesional Forex trading course
Hmm found something ?
Fxoliq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 23, 2018, 7:50pm   #60

5 Posts
Joined May 2018
Quote:
Originally Posted by foroom lluzers View Post
just search the internet for get rich schemes .Don't expect monkeys for peanuts.

Looks for George sorros market timing courses , they will gradually make you a billionaire.

why are you such an ********
greenscorpio is offline   Reply With Quote