Can anyone recomend a good trading course?

This is a discussion on Can anyone recomend a good trading course? within the Forex forums, part of the Markets category; Originally Posted by NVP cannot recommend 1 course really for a beginner .......they will all fleece you and teach you ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Jul 3, 2017, 5:15am   #25
Joined Apr 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by NVP View Post
cannot recommend 1 course really for a beginner .......they will all fleece you and teach you free stuff for $000's

hence why we are all telling you to learn from the net first re basics and build up knowledge for free

once you have a little knowledge in the bank (say 6 months).......you will smell B*ll Sh*t much easier

theres some good courses out there for intermediate/advanced traders ........but unfortunately most newbies get grabbed by vendors before that and they have both sucked you dry with fees and also indoctrinated you into their own personal cr*p trading strategies and systems

in fact the good ones can bleed you for years if they do it right (a few wins here and there to keep you keen)

shame but true .......

N
I agree, but for basic knowledge I think forums are not bad choice.
csc2009 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 6, 2017, 8:27am   #26
Joined Sep 2016
I think you should not spend money on finding paid Courses As there are plenty of free good resources are available on the internet that can help you thoroughly become a professional Trader.
FxTim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 6, 2017, 8:33am   #27
Joined Feb 2002
Most of us say trader training courses are poor value - but few admit to having been on one of the courses.

For a change I would love to see a reply from someone who has actually been on a trader's training course - and could say what was good about it and what was not good about it - from personal experience.
tomorton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 20, 2017, 7:13am   #29

6 Posts
Joined Feb 2017
You can refer to courses at TeleTrade. I see the quality of their courses pretty good, the teaching staff is enthusiastic and also gets extra support after the course.
annajolie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 22, 2017, 5:05am   #30
Joined Jul 2016
That's quite a nice platform to learn about Forex Trading, thank you for sharing it here. Also you could go through the sites like Babypips and Forex Peace Army, if you wanna learn in more better way.
SmartGeek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 31, 2017, 6:51am   #31

4 Posts
Joined May 2017
I recommend you not to spend money on a trading course, just search the internet and join the platforms where experienced traders share their experience and useful trading tips like Fuad Ahmed currency trading expert blog, trade2win, babypips and forexfactory.
britneyalston is offline Trading system vendor   Reply With Quote
Thanks! The following members like this post: IceMan
Old Jul 31, 2017, 7:08am   #32
Joined Apr 2017
Quote:
Originally Posted by britneyalston View Post
I recommend you not to spend money on a trading course, just search the internet and join the platforms where experienced traders share their experience and useful trading tips like Fuad Ahmed currency trading expert blog, trade2win, babypips and forexfactory.
These forums mainly have learners , amateurs and beginner Joes.
foroom lluzers is offline   Reply With Quote