A way to trade Forex that works for me

This is a discussion on A way to trade Forex that works for me within the Forex forums, part of the Markets category; Personally what i have noticed the best and safest way to trade Forex is to trade on WEEKLY CHART that ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Jul 6, 2017, 8:29am   #16
Joined Sep 2016
Personally what i have noticed the best and safest way to trade Forex is to trade on WEEKLY CHART that really helps you to identify the Right trend of the market and you will be doing great . though you will get very less signals but one signal can give you more then 300+ pips alone.
FxTim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 13, 2017, 6:11am   #17
Joined Jul 2016
Quote:
Originally Posted by kirtimeliwal View Post
I agreed what you said, Definitely we have to adopt some strong strategies to become successful in the market.you can take suggestions from financial market experts to enhance your knowledge regarding right investment.We can not totally rely on luck we have to do efforts to earn a good return.

Yes, of course, we need to have lots and lots of strategies, to become successful in Forex Trading. If you wanna become successful, you need to have lots and lots of knowledge and experience and skills.
SmartGeek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 6, 2017, 11:40am   #18
Joined Apr 2017
Even though we always focus powerful trading strategies to get maximal result but in spite of having these it will useless if there is no powerful money management.
Peter Borren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 7, 2017, 5:22pm   #19

9 Posts
Joined Sep 2017
I am similar I am always flat when there is large news coming. I also, close all positions with any new significant news.
Old Oct 12, 2017, 6:44am   #20
Joined Jul 2016
There are many ways to deal in with the Forex Trading, but the best way to deal in with is the manual trading, though it is very risky, it is too much rewarding too.
Old Nov 2, 2017, 10:08am   #21
Joined Apr 2017
Quote:
Originally Posted by SmartGeek View Post
There are many ways to deal in with the Forex Trading, but the best way to deal in with is the manual trading, though it is very risky, it is too much rewarding too.
Manual trading is best , I admit it. But to be experienced in manual trading is not a easy matter , for that we have to pass a long time . so sometimes I have to depend on automated trading system for earning profit rapidly.
Peter Borren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 2, 2017, 5:50pm   #22
NVP

Joined Jun 2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by tomorton View Post
I took a step forward in forex when I started taking account of which currencies are bullish or bearish. This might sound obvious, but its very easy to find you've gone long on a minor USD-based pair when all the major USD pair charts are looking bearish.
Amen brother ......Amen
NVP is offline Coach/Trainer   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 4, 2017, 9:02am   #23
Joined Jul 2016
Yeah Manual Trading is the best way to make some good money online, though there are some good brokers in here, but it is very difficult to choose from them.
Old Dec 7, 2017, 5:40am   #24
Joined Apr 2016
To be a good trader, I think you should start by constructing a trading plan. First, you need to find out what type of trader you are, look into things like your behavioral, emotional, and personality traits.
june_girl7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 8, 2017, 9:39am   #25
Joined Dec 2017
I want to express my modest opinion.
Your way is very simple, but not profitable. You try to simplify the entire process, you exclude news, macro statistics, and other important things. In this case, you will be able to trade very comfortably. But you can't answer on questions: "Why I must earn money? What is my competitive advantage?". Until you will not be able to understand how markets work, you don't earn money. Good luck!
russian_trader is offline Coach/Trainer   Reply With Quote
Thanks! The following members like this post: khongminhtn
Old Dec 9, 2017, 6:10am   #26
Joined Jul 2016
Totally Agreed with you, having a simple trading style is not that much effective if you go on with it for a long time, you need to evolve your trading style to achieve success.
Old Dec 10, 2017, 1:02am   #27

5 Posts
Joined Dec 2017
Hey man. Thank you for sharing this but I think talthough the news generates anxiety, it is good to always be informed.
doubleb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 29, 2017, 7:48am   #28
Joined Apr 2016
As I think there is no short cut to success. as far as a matter of best forex trading strategy, its a journey not a destination, the first thing you will have to keep in mind learns from your mistakes and do not repeat in your strategy.
june_girl7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 12, 2018, 7:03pm   #29
Joined Dec 2017
Quote:
Originally Posted by SmartGeek View Post
I would not agree with the last one, sometimes news can be very much helpful for us to trade with Forex, news reading is a good idea according to me.
I share your sentiments here, we can not really control the outcome of events whether they are going to be good or bad.
So too with the news, we just learn from whatever outcome there is. In fact this is a good in the sense that it can be a guard for us or like a warning. It doesn't matter the outcome of any news update, there must be something it can do for us
shadyee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 15, 2018, 9:54am   #30

7 Posts
Joined Feb 2018
nice strategy
DFM8 is offline Trading arcade or proprietary trading company   Reply With Quote