A way to trade Forex that works for me

This is a discussion on A way to trade Forex that works for me within the Forex forums, part of the Markets category; Originally Posted by gerryg News outcome can be unpredictable and work against you. How you can be sure it will ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Jun 7, 2017, 3:35pm   #9
Joined Jan 2017
Quote:
Originally Posted by gerryg View Post
News outcome can be unpredictable and work against you. How you can be sure it will workout towards favorable direction for you? It may even start a new trend and drive you into deep drawdown.
'News' and 'sure' seem to be incompatible things...
Maybe the luck factor helps
Haffizz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 8, 2017, 4:45am   #10
Joined Jul 2016
Forex Trading is very risky, but if you wanna become successful, you need to have lots and lots of practice to survive in Forex Trading.
SmartGeek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 8, 2017, 5:51am   #11
Joined Apr 2017
Share my strategy in Zulutrade -> This way they track my performance and I've added pressure to keep doing the strategy in a safe way. I try to avoid passionate trades or trades decided in less than 1 week. To be sure that I'm doing well I check my ratings in Zulu4me, those guys analyze all zulutrade traders and rate them. I'm not a top from zulu4me point of view, mostly due to my short track record (<2y)

Are you a vendor?
foroom lluzers is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanks! The following members like this post: Dr. Toad
Old Jun 12, 2017, 4:59pm   #12
Joined Jul 2016
That's quite a good thing to know, it is very much appealing, that you have a good strategy and a helpful system, keep practicing, you will also become a successful trader in no time.
Old Jun 20, 2017, 7:04pm   #13
Joined Oct 2013
crauria started this thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by SmartGeek View Post
That's quite a good thing to know, it is very much appealing, that you have a good strategy and a helpful system, keep practicing, you will also become a successful trader in no time.
thanks dude!
crauria is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 25, 2017, 5:04am   #14
Joined Feb 2016
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haffizz View Post
'News' and 'sure' seem to be incompatible things...
Maybe the luck factor helps
I guess luck factor can be a plus in forex trading but most of the times earning from it is based on analysis otherwise many loose money in it.
progix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 27, 2017, 3:34pm   #15
Joined Jul 2016
We cannot rely on Luck, you need to understand that if you wanna become successful, you need to have a hold over various strategies, in order to earn some good money.
Old Jul 6, 2017, 8:29am   #16
Joined Sep 2016
Personally what i have noticed the best and safest way to trade Forex is to trade on WEEKLY CHART that really helps you to identify the Right trend of the market and you will be doing great . though you will get very less signals but one signal can give you more then 300+ pips alone.
FxTim is offline   Reply With Quote