Can I trade mostly based on technical analysis?

This is a discussion on Can I trade mostly based on technical analysis? within the Forex forums, part of the Markets category; The longer time frames like 1 H or 4H are much more promising in context of the technical analysis when ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Oct 4, 2016, 6:40am   #9
Joined Aug 2016
The longer time frames like 1 H or 4H are much more promising in context of the technical analysis when compared to smaller time frames like 5 min or 15 min.
mcrlogitech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 25, 2016, 5:26am   #10
Joined Jul 2016
Yeah...! Technical Analysis is very important for being successful trader. It is the best way to make a good fortune and to raise your chances of making profit.
SmartGeek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 25, 2016, 10:07am   #11
Joined Nov 2014
Yes you can but is best to keep your ears on the ground in my opinion.....
Fugazsy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 4, 2016, 10:12pm   #12

Joined Sep 2015
For me, technical analysis is at the basis of my trade, but I also try to stay up-to-date about the latest news that's come out, because they can sometimes change the general picture, as a result everything can be correct in the technical sense, but without the basis of fundamental analysis sometimes nothing works out.
robbens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 5, 2016, 5:40am   #13
Joined Jul 2016
Yeah Technical Analysis is a good way to look forward to the trade, it helps the trader to get a view about the Forex Market and decide accordingly to trade or not.
Old Dec 1, 2016, 9:40am   #14

6 Posts
Joined Nov 2016
Major movement of forex trading is based on fundamental news. But between big news, market follows technical analysis. So most of the time, we need to analysis in technical basis. So we should give preference to trade with technical analysis. It work well. I like to trade with technical analysis. I am getting good result from technical analysis on live trading
Old Dec 24, 2016, 6:26am   #15
Joined Jul 2016
It is good to trade with the help of Forex Trading Technical Analysis as they have highly expert traders reviews.
Old Dec 25, 2016, 6:37pm   #16
NVP

Joined Jun 2004
TA is useful on any chart ........just mix it in with other things you like .......and experiment experiment experiment .........
NVP is offline Coach/Trainer   Reply With Quote