Best forex charts out there today

This is a discussion on Best forex charts out there today within the Forex forums, part of the Markets category; Originally Posted by BigJayJay You've been in a trade since 2011!! Wow, how have you handled the roll over charges? ...

View Poll Results: Do you agree with my target of .95? What is you target?
1.00 0 0%
.99 0 0%
.98 0 0%
.97 0 0%
.96 0 0%
lower 1 100.00%
Voters: 1. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Apr 20, 2017, 6:22pm   #425

Joined Jan 2011
?

TradeTheEasyWay started this thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJayJay View Post
You've been in a trade since 2011!! Wow, how have you handled the roll over charges?
What do you mean? I didn't say anything about 2011.
TradeTheEasyWay is offline Coach/Trainer   Reply With Quote
Old May 3, 2017, 3:24pm   #426

Joined Jan 2011
TradeTheEasyWay started this thread I bought cadjpy at 8175 yesterday. Looking for oil to turn and the US to rewrite the NAFTA agreement to give this one a boost. The charts look to me as if we may even be heading for parity towards the end of the year but lets see.
Old Oct 18, 2017, 1:42pm   #427

Joined Jan 2011
the Squeeze strategy: euraud

TradeTheEasyWay started this thread The best performing monthly index has been the Nikkei - so far at this midway point. So safe havens have been sold including yen and gold. Data for the US and Eurozone has been strong and of course the ECB have delayed any decision on restricting stimulus because of the polarisation of the Eurozone with the German economy striding out and Greece still living off bailouts.
So I have been watching for the drivers in this market and the weak gold and ‘Euro squeeze’ is one of the most interesting. So after last weeks sell from resistance in this euraud, we have been buying and scalping around this pair in a strategy I call ‘sing and swing’. That’s where we have a core position in the account but scalp around it to squeeze out the every drop of profit. Even if this doesn’t work, we will still have made a profit and be in a ‘free trade’ (risk free trade) in the process.

Mike
Attached Thumbnails
ea-daily.jpg  
Old Oct 25, 2017, 5:28pm   #428

Joined Jan 2011
The Euro update

TradeTheEasyWay started this thread We traded the EURCAD and the EURAUD long and countered it with a short in the dax.

The Nasdaq leads and the Dow follows. The Nasdaq put a sell signal in last week while the Dow was running up on low volume so it seemed vaible to short the indices.

Didn't work for me yesterday, I shorted, got my stop to break even and gave 30 pips back but worked well today on the Dow and dax.

Mike
Attached Thumbnails
ea-weekly-upodate.jpg  
Old Nov 7, 2017, 3:32pm   #429

Joined Jan 2011
EURJPY trade idea

TradeTheEasyWay started this thread The eurjpy has come into an interesting support level so I'm long at today's lows and will see if it's worth holding. Need to close above 133 today if this is to do anything.
Attached Thumbnails
ej_d-hr_1hr.png