Price Action Info

This is a discussion on Price Action Info within the Forex Net Trap forums, part of the T2W Archive category; Well back 2 work for me 2day looks like plenty of WM oppurtunitys around 2day I was unable to catch ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Jun 6, 2011, 7:07pm   #61

Joined Feb 2009
Re: Price Action Info

robjones started this thread Well back 2 work for me 2day looks like plenty of WM oppurtunitys around 2day I was unable to catch anything up till now

On the pin bar system looking at the Dow and S & P this week as it fits my hours slightly annoyed as missed good set up on S&P

On LTTM put a pending order this morning on EUR/JPY which triggered and is not doing great right now currently losing, again slightly annoyed as when relooked set up should of set up a pending order on break of the Mother Bar which would of left trade untriggered. Still on a steep learning curve as we all are, on the positive side trade still live and they can run for days so lets see what happens. Like to see some profit before Thurs though as I get scared when Trichet speaks and I am in a Euro trade.

Update stopped out everything seems to be dropping 2nite is it something to do with Geithner's speech

Last edited by robjones; Jun 6, 2011 at 8:17pm.
robjones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 6, 2011, 9:31pm   #62
Joined Oct 2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by robjones View Post
Well back 2 work for me 2day looks like plenty of WM oppurtunitys around 2day I was unable to catch anything up till now

On the pin bar system looking at the Dow and S & P this week as it fits my hours slightly annoyed as missed good set up on S&P

On LTTM put a pending order this morning on EUR/JPY which triggered and is not doing great right now currently losing, again slightly annoyed as when relooked set up should of set up a pending order on break of the Mother Bar which would of left trade untriggered. Still on a steep learning curve as we all are, on the positive side trade still live and they can run for days so lets see what happens. Like to see some profit before Thurs though as I get scared when Trichet speaks and I am in a Euro trade.

Update stopped out everything seems to be dropping 2nite is it something to do with Geithner's speech
Youre not kidding Rob, Ive counted 4 WM opportunities accross GU,EU,EJ today.. been busy working today so missed them all as well.
Bad luck on EJ, you must have had quite an aggressive stop then? Looks like its found dynamic support at the MA's...couldve been an opportunity to get in on a 50% retrace, OR it could just keep falling, guess we'll find out soon enough.
BarneyBus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 6, 2011, 11:49pm   #63
Joined Apr 2008

Quote:
PM me your email addy
PM sent Rob, cheers.
Gregus83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 7, 2011, 6:29pm   #64

Joined Feb 2009

robjones started this thread 2 cracking pins on the S&P and Dow both notched good pippage looks like a good little system got a range of instruments to work with in the day and the 2 above mentioned for afternoons / evenings.
Old Jun 8, 2011, 12:28am   #65

Joined Dec 2010

Quote:
2 cracking pins on the S&P and Dow both notched good pippage looks like a good little system got a range of instruments to work with in the day and the 2 above mentioned for afternoons / evenings.
so how many pips did u gain?
Old Jun 8, 2011, 12:58pm   #66
Joined Apr 2008

Here's a trade I'm waiting for on the Daily Eur/Cad.

Pin bar at a swing high, confluence with 38.2 level on the Daily Fib. You can see that it already bounced off this level last October or so, which is hopefully sufficiently in the past that it will again. There was another near miss at the start of May, not sure whether that would be considered as a bounce of that level though.

Entry placed below pin bar anyway.

Any comments...?
Attached Thumbnails
pin240211.gif   pin240212.gif  
Old Jun 8, 2011, 3:45pm   #67

Joined Dec 2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gregus83 View Post
Here's a trade I'm waiting for on the Daily Eur/Cad.

Pin bar at a swing high, confluence with 38.2 level on the Daily Fib. You can see that it already bounced off this level last October or so, which is hopefully sufficiently in the past that it will again. There was another near miss at the start of May, not sure whether that would be considered as a bounce of that level though.

Entry placed below pin bar anyway.

Any comments...?
This may be linked to the tip from Baby pips which i took>>
http://www.babypips.com/blogs/pick-o...ge_hold_1.html
Old Jun 8, 2011, 5:04pm   #68
Joined Apr 2008

Interesting Maxi, will have a read in greater detail later.

Well the trade has just triggered so here's hoping.
Old Jun 8, 2011, 8:53pm   #69
Joined Oct 2010

Hi Rob,

Have you ever tried LTTTM trades on anything other than daily time frame? 4 hour for example?

Rob
Old Jun 9, 2011, 5:21am   #70

Joined Feb 2009

robjones started this thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by BarneyBus View Post
Hi Rob,

Have you ever tried LTTTM trades on anything other than daily time frame? 4 hour for example?

Rob
No not yet. Watch them or demo them would be my advice as I believe signals will be less reliable as on the dailys. Plenty trade them on the forums with good success its just having the time to master every TF.
Old Jun 9, 2011, 9:09am   #71

Joined Dec 2010

I have been looking closer at these WM method more closley and it seems so simple,... we should post them on here if we find any... not all of us have time to scan markets for the patterens... but i will contribute when i can...

30min USD/JPY for a M sell?
Old Jun 9, 2011, 9:33am   #72

Joined Apr 2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxiV View Post
I have been looking closer at these WM method more closley and it seems so simple,... we should post them on here if we find any... not all of us have time to scan markets for the patterens... but i will contribute when i can...

30min USD/JPY for a M sell?
The main problem with price action is screentime. Seen some very clear signals on affx pip range charts. Will screenshot mark and post them .

M
mark120169 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 9, 2011, 10:17am   #73
Joined Oct 2010

[QUOTE=MaxiV;1581614]I have been looking closer at these WM method more closley and it seems so simple,... we should post them on here if we find any... not all of us have time to scan markets for the patterens... but i will contribute when i can...

30min USD/JPY for a M sell?[/QUOTE

Great spot Maxi, yep looks looks like a nice 'M' set up on 30min UJ
Old Jun 9, 2011, 10:19am   #74
Joined Oct 2010

Also an 'M' sell on 15min EJ. Would want it to close below Cam Pivot first though
Old Jun 9, 2011, 9:17pm   #75

Joined Dec 2010

[QUOTE=BarneyBus;1581702]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxiV View Post

30min USD/JPY for a M sell?[/QUOTE

Great spot Maxi, yep looks looks like a nice 'M' set up on 30min UJ
ok that didn't hit...

any others?