Price Action Info

This is a discussion on Price Action Info within the Forex Net Trap forums, part of the T2W Archive category; Originally Posted by Denman Yeah, agree to the above but personally don't trade less than 30min TF. Am live trading ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Jun 2, 2011, 10:58am   #31

Joined Feb 2009
Re: Price Action Info

robjones started this thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by Denman View Post
Yeah, agree to the above but personally don't trade less than 30min TF. Am live trading and LOVING it as, like you say, I can trade hours that suite my hectic lifestyle.
David
Each to there own my friend but just take a look when you get a chance they are on every TF, I use mainly 15 & 30 mins but have been tempted at 1 & 4 hr as well

Nice 2 get something positive back not everybody has loved this I wish others would come and comment on it (I sent a good few copies around)good or bad dosent matter to me Im not selling it just trying to help people who are stuck in the mechanical system rut really clearly not everyones cup of tea
robjones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 2, 2011, 11:03am   #32

Joined May 2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by robjones View Post
Each to there own my friend but just take a look when you get a chance they are on every TF, I use mainly 15 & 30 mins but have been tempted at 1 & 4 hr as well

Nice 2 get something positive back not everybody has loved this I wish others would come and comment on it (I sent a good few copies around)good or bad dosent matter to me Im not selling it just trying to help people who are stuck in the mechanical system rut really clearly not everyones cup of tea
Am guessing you are SEVERAL years younger than me. And the15min is to fast. I like the longer TFs so I can dare to leave the screen to make a cuppa
Denman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 2, 2011, 11:06am   #33

Joined May 2010

By the way, nice W set up on the eur/jpy HOURLY
Denman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 2, 2011, 11:13am   #34

Joined Feb 2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denman View Post

Am guessing you are SEVERAL years younger than me. And the15min is to fast. I like the longer TFs so I can dare to leave the screen to make a cuppa
Dont let my PKR character fool you ( I like a game or two of poker ) 35yrs I feel old
Old Jun 2, 2011, 1:28pm   #35

Joined Feb 2009

robjones started this thread Another great set up with a beautiful pin bar to give you the heads up it was gonna happen 30+ easily acheivable

.gif

On the AUD/USD 15min by the way
Old Jun 2, 2011, 1:38pm   #36
Joined Apr 2008

Hi Rob, I sent you a PM the other day, did you receive it?

Also, i don't know about the WM method yet, but does it always rely on pinbars? Or are there other signals that indicate the top/bottom from which to trade?
Gregus83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 2, 2011, 2:06pm   #37

Joined Feb 2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gregus83 View Post
Hi Rob, I sent you a PM the other day, did you receive it?

Also, i don't know about the WM method yet, but does it always rely on pinbars? Or are there other signals that indicate the top/bottom from which to trade?
Had alot of PM's are u still waiting on the WM ?
Old Jun 2, 2011, 2:43pm   #38

Joined Feb 2009

robjones started this thread Played a M set up all wrong Tried to be clever with my SL and got stopped -20 annoying thing is it looks like is going to come in now I think

.gif

we'll wait and see
Old Jun 2, 2011, 2:45pm   #39

Joined Feb 2009

robjones started this thread Cracking trade running on pin bar method (not WM) moved stop to BE up +17 will let this run down hopefully GU pair
Old Jun 2, 2011, 2:47pm   #40

Joined Feb 2009

Quote:
Played a M set up all wrong Tried to be clever with my SL and got stopped -20 annoying thing is it looks like is going to come in now I think

Attachment 115406

we'll wait and see
Lesson learnt there on being cocky with your SL M set up now done what I meant it to do oh well
.gif
Old Jun 2, 2011, 2:49pm   #41

Joined Feb 2009

robjones started this thread Took half off GU thats 11 full pips stop moved to BE will let run 4 a bit
Old Jun 2, 2011, 3:07pm   #42
Joined Oct 2010

Quote:
Took half off GU thats 11 full pips stop moved to BE will let run 4 a bit
A bit gutted I didnt take the GU, I was watching it but I didnt feel like it was a well defined set up, guess Im still learning with this method
BarneyBus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 2, 2011, 3:16pm   #43
Joined Oct 2010

Theres a great Pocrel style Pin Bar on EJ, right off a cam level, 20 pips easy. Its the 15m timeframe though, if I remember correctly Pocrel advocates 30min...id post a pic if I knew how.
BarneyBus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 2, 2011, 3:21pm   #44

Joined Feb 2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarneyBus View Post
A bit gutted I didnt take the GU, I was watching it but I didnt feel like it was a well defined set up, guess Im still learning with this method
Just to be clear Barney this is not WM this pinbar if u know this (I think u do) yes 30 mins only
Old Jun 2, 2011, 3:26pm   #45
Joined Jun 2010

Quote:
Lesson learnt there on being cocky with your SL M set up now done what I meant it to do oh well
Attachment 115408
Just sent you a PM Rob. This looks interesting.
DaxM is offline   Reply With Quote