Mark120169's AI (Alternate Indicator) for FNT

This is a discussion on Mark120169's AI (Alternate Indicator) for FNT within the Forex Net Trap forums, part of the T2W Archive category; Hi, You can put me on your list as a volunteer. RD Originally Posted by mark120169 Thanks to all the ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Jan 30, 2011, 2:03pm   #46
Joined Dec 2010
Re: Mark120169's AI (Alternate Indicator) for FNT

Hi,

You can put me on your list as a volunteer. RD

Quote:
Originally Posted by mark120169 View Post
Thanks to all the members who recently PMed me and a few took on small forum tasks or did things to help the forum, they are now on the AI list. However at least 20 people who Pm'ed me I have heard nothing back from so you may not check the forum often but please check your PM's for my response.

As I said before the AI is not a give away for all, but i'm sure eventually anyone who want's it can be found something to do for the forum. I am still waiting for someone to volenteer to go on the waiting list for the next forum job that may appear in the future!

M
runningdeer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 4, 2011, 7:40pm   #47

Joined Apr 2010

mark120169 started this thread Someone on the AI list has been very naughty. I am not disclosing details of why but the culprit will know why. I hope they have covered their tracks well with their nice new T2W login because I shall be making enquires with T2W staff (they are very helpful to the forum with the highest daily footfall on T2W, hence money making for them) and when I find a connection to a member of this forum they will be kicked off.

Take this as a warning to delete your posts before the edit post function expires in 24 hrs.

I will also consider from date of expulsion baring any "new" members for 6 months to ensure you have a long wait to slip back in under another nice new login.

You have been warned.

M

Last edited by mark120169; Feb 4, 2011 at 8:15pm.
mark120169 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 4, 2011, 7:53pm   #48

Joined Apr 2010

mark120169 started this thread
Quote:
Someone on the AI list has been very naughty. I am not disclosing details of why but they culprit will know why. I hope they have covered their tracks well with their nice new T2W login because I shall be making enquires with T2W staff (they are very helpful to the forum with the highest daily footfall on T2W, hence money making for them) and when I find a connection to a member of this forum they will be kicked off.

Take this as a warning to delete your posts before the edit post function expires in 24 hrs.

I will also consider from date of expulsion baring any "new" members for 6 months to ensure you have a long wait to slip back in under another nice new login.

You have been warned.

M
And for anyone else who discovers what i'm on about please do as I have done and don't comment or remark or defend my work. Just leave it be. I will get to the bottom of it asap.

M
Old Feb 4, 2011, 7:55pm   #49
Joined Dec 2008

T2W staff can check if one or more IDs are coming in from the same IP address. This usually means that, for whatever reason, one person is using more than one ID.
captainscarlet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 4, 2011, 8:19pm   #50

Joined Apr 2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by captainscarlet View Post
T2W staff can check if one or more IDs are coming in from the same IP address. This usually means that, for whatever reason, one person is using more than one ID.
Cheers. The wheels are im motion. Hopefuly some smartarse will not be feeling so clever or universally helpful very soon, all alone with no other trappers to talk to.

People forget SA Trader and Myself are the Admin's of this "Forum" so we can accept and expel members at will with no interference from T2W.

M
Old Feb 4, 2011, 8:22pm   #51
Joined Jun 2010

Quote:
Cheers. The wheels are im motion. Hopefuly some smartarse will not be feeling so clever or universally helpful very soon, all alone with no other trappers to talk to.

People forget SA Trader and Myself are the Admin's of this "Forum" so we can accept and expel members at will with no interference from T2W.

M
Absolutely. One less timewaster on this forum. I've got no problem with that!
goldfinger777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 5, 2011, 5:04pm   #52
Joined Apr 2009

Quote:
Someone on the AI list has been very naughty. I am not disclosing details of why but the culprit will know why. I hope they have covered their tracks well with their nice new T2W login because I shall be making enquires with T2W staff (they are very helpful to the forum with the highest daily footfall on T2W, hence money making for them) and when I find a connection to a member of this forum they will be kicked off.

You have been warned.

M
Why oh why oh why do people have to spoil it for everyone else.

I hope you get to the bottom of this soon Mark and sort out whoever it is that is ruining this forum for everyone else.

The 'good' guys will all be supporting you on this one
CCJoff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 5, 2011, 6:02pm   #53
Joined Nov 2010

Why is there always someone that messes everything up, either for greed or stupidity.

Being a newbie, the forum is invaluable to my learning curve and knowledge level, and like the majority of forum users greatly appreciate the work that you guts put in.

Keep up the good work .

Cheers.

J
jamojamo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 9, 2011, 1:18pm   #54

Joined Apr 2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamojamo View Post
Why is there always someone that messes everything up, either for greed or stupidity.

Being a newbie, the forum is invaluable to my learning curve and knowledge level, and like the majority of forum users greatly appreciate the work that you guts put in.

Keep up the good work .

Cheers.

J
Update. The net is closing on our very own Wikileaks "Julian Assange". Mods have aggred with me about what the perp did the offending posts have been deleted. AI list is being passed to T2W staff who are now going to cross check AI members IP address's with the new fake login created by "JA" on 4/2/11.

If a match is found I will be notified and they will be history off this forum. Hate to do this but I play very very failrly on here, let all opinions count even if critical but will not tollerate work we struggled hard to create on here being plastered on public forums just becasue someone has a bee in their bonnet about us in here.

Also if any AI member has passed the AI details to another non AI T2W person they are friendly with I would appreciaite you being honest so this person can be crossed checked for the leak and promise if you own up it will just be a first strike and not a ban.

M

Last edited by mark120169; Feb 9, 2011 at 1:25pm.
Old Feb 9, 2011, 1:29pm   #55
Joined Dec 2008

Quote:
Update. The net is closing on our very own Wikileaks "Julian Assange". Mods have aggred with me about what the perp did the offending posts have been deleted. AI list is being passed to T2W staff who are now going to cross check AI members IP address's with the new fake login created by "JA" on 4/2/11.

If a match is found I will be notified and they will be history off this forum. Hate to do this but I play very very failrly on here, let all opinions count even if critical but will not tollerate work we struggled hard to create on here being plastered on public forums just becasue someone has a bee in their bonnet about us in here.

Also if any AI member has passed the AI details to another non AI T2W person they are friendly with I would appreciaite you being honest so this person can be crossed checked for the leak and promise if you own up it will just be a first strike and not a ban.

M
Nice one. They did something like this a while back when a system vendor was creating multiple IDs to give positive comments about what they were selling. Hopefully they'll get a match.
captainscarlet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 9, 2011, 2:19pm   #56
did
Joined Oct 2010

Isn't it possible to bar their IP address so if they do get another login it won't work? Mind you I suppose like me most folk access T2W from home and work so there are easy ways around it.
did is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 9, 2011, 4:25pm   #57

Joined Feb 2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by did View Post
Isn't it possible to bar their IP address so if they do get another login it won't work? Mind you I suppose like me most folk access T2W from home and work so there are easy ways around it.
Yes, and if whoever it is has only ever logged in on one computer under one name, and on another computer as the other name, it would be difficult to know who it is.
peterf1966 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 22, 2011, 9:49pm   #58

Joined Apr 2010

mark120169 started this thread A quick post about FNT Trader AI Edition results for January 2011.

Set and forget as INT30/30 AI RT it made +151.5 pips for Jan 2011.

Had it not have traded on 3/1/11 due the Bank Holiday as I did not another +30 pips can be added giving +181.5 pips.

M
Old Feb 23, 2011, 11:32pm   #59
Joined Nov 2010

Hi,

I've recently joined the private forum, and I am interested in Mark's AI. But how does a newbie like me (with not much contributions so far) get hold of this AI? I know I can wait until I've made enough contributions, but is it wrong of me to want to avoid the pip losses until then?

I'm willing to help in anyway I can, if that is required.

Thanks,
Imti
imti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 24, 2011, 10:14am   #60

Joined Apr 2010

mark120169 started this thread Duplicate of post on Antonio's MMI thread. The link is below for the full MMI thread.

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/fore...icator-nt.html

OK since mid Jan live I have been tracking manually the MMI AI RT. This has now pulled ahead by 35 pips for 2011 of both the MA40 AI RT and the MMI.

So unless an AI winning call which the MMI disagees with in the next two trades of Feb this will be my system for March 2011 onwards.

Here are the manual MMI AI RT Days & results for 2011. If antonio can confirm any differences to his EA MMI trades this will be appreciated.

3/1/11 MMI Sell +30 MMI AI RT Buy -30
10/1/11 MMI Sell +9 MMI AI RT Buy -15
14/1/11 MMI Buy -30 MMI AI RT Sell +30
26/1/11 MMI Sell -30 MMI AT RT Buy +30

As with AI Rules the MMI would be lead indicator for No trade days then MA40 AI RT loss for -30 on the 10/2/11 would have been a No Trade undr MMI so no loss would have been taken.

M

Edit, strip out 3/1/11 which the majority did not trade including me and the difference between MMI and MMI RT is +96 pips for 2011.

Last edited by mark120169; Feb 24, 2011 at 10:43am.