Off topic & off forex thread

This is a discussion on Off topic & off forex thread within the Forex Net Trap forums, part of the Specialists' Corner category; Sorry not being saying much today. Have man flu and just doing the 6.30am trade is hard work. Feel like ...

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Oct 19, 2010, 10:09pm   #25
 
mark120169's Avatar
Joined Apr 2010
Re: Off topic & off forex thread

Sorry not being saying much today. Have man flu and just doing the 6.30am trade is hard work. Feel like crap.

Will get back to forum stuff and PM messages asap.

M
mark120169 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 21, 2010, 11:42am   #26
 
9 Posts
Joined Oct 2010
Re: Off topic & off forex thread

Hi Mark
Hope you don't mind a bit of health advice.
Take 1 gram (1000mg) of Vitamin C daily 3 times a day whilst poorly and get yourself some Echinacea tincture (Bioforce is a good make) and take 20 drops 3 times a day both of these are good at boosting the immune system (do not take these if you have an underlying auto-immune problem). When better you can reduce both down to once daily. Also need Vitamin D - research shows much better at helping the body not get flu than having a flu vaccine.
Take care
Sandy
2Goldies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 21, 2010, 12:34pm   #27
 
mark120169's Avatar
Joined Apr 2010
Re: Off topic & off forex thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2Goldies View Post
Hi Mark
Hope you don't mind a bit of health advice.
Take 1 gram (1000mg) of Vitamin C daily 3 times a day whilst poorly and get yourself some Echinacea tincture (Bioforce is a good make) and take 20 drops 3 times a day both of these are good at boosting the immune system (do not take these if you have an underlying auto-immune problem). When better you can reduce both down to once daily. Also need Vitamin D - research shows much better at helping the body not get flu than having a flu vaccine.
Take care
Sandy
Can I take this daily with a few tots of neat Southern Comfort? This is my long time flu remedy!

M
mark120169 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 21, 2010, 2:52pm   #28
 
9 Posts
Joined Oct 2010
Re: Off topic & off forex thread

Definitely Especially if it helps you sleep
I prefer Famous Grouse myself!!!
Sandy
2Goldies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 9, 2010, 8:15pm   #29
 
mark120169's Avatar
Joined Apr 2010
Re: Off topic & off forex thread

OMG. Even though i'm almost 42 I am either transfixed by Forex trading or am getting seriously old and forgetfull.

Call of Duty - Black Ops was released today and I don't even have it on order yet! All my married mates in my clan (CodJunkies =CJB=) will be online tonight.

This has never happened to me since Doom in 1994, what's happening? Must get straight onto play.com now!

M
mark120169 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 9, 2010, 8:25pm   #30
 
peterf1966's Avatar
Joined Feb 2010
Re: Off topic & off forex thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by mark120169 View Post
OMG. Even though i'm almost 42 I am either transfixed by Forex trading or am getting seriously old and forgetfull.

Call of Duty - Black Ops was released today and I don't even have it on order yet! All my married mates in my clan (CodJunkies =CJB=) will be online tonight.

This has never happened to me since Doom in 1994, what's happening? Must get straight onto play.com now!

M
I'm happy with my old machine...an Atari 2600, I can get nearly 4000 on space invaders!
peterf1966 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 9, 2010, 8:32pm   #31
Joined Dec 2008
Re: Off topic & off forex thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by peterf1966 View Post
I'm happy with my old machine...an Atari 2600, I can get nearly 4000 on space invaders!
Perhaps I should dust off my Commodore 64! It's up in the loft somewhere.
captainscarlet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 9, 2010, 8:39pm   #32
Joined Jun 2010
Re: Off topic & off forex thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by captainscarlet View Post
Perhaps I should dust off my Commodore 64! It's up in the loft somewhere.
A Commodore Vic-20 is perfectly good enough. No need to upgrade to that newfangled 64.
Wagtail is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
dissertation topic in forex!! jiteshkjp Forex 16 Apr 15, 2017 3:50pm
Off Topic Requests & Chat mark120169 Forex Net Trap 191 Dec 26, 2010 9:19am

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)