? Broker with IMM dates FX forwards for non-institutional traders ?

This is a discussion on ? Broker with IMM dates FX forwards for non-institutional traders ? within the Forex Brokers forums, part of the Commercial category; I am looking for a good broker who can provide access to IMM dates FX forwards for non-institutional traders... Any ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Jul 17, 2008, 11:51am   #1

1 Posts
Joined Jun 2008
Question ? Broker with IMM dates FX forwards for non-institutional traders ?

I am looking for a good broker who can provide access to IMM dates FX forwards for non-institutional traders... Any suggestions

Ideal broker should have API and some Algo optionality.

Thanks.
Co0olCat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 17, 2008, 12:30pm   #2
Joined Dec 2004
I'm not familiar with any myself. All the retail brokers I've ever seen or heard of are straight spot, not forwards. If you want to do IMM dates, why not just use the futures? You can definitely get API/algo stuff for that.
Old Jul 17, 2008, 1:12pm   #3
Joined Sep 2004
Im guessing we're gonna see the word 'arb' crop up on this thread pretty soon......