What is the best ECN forex broker?

This is a discussion on What is the best ECN forex broker? within the Forex Brokers forums, part of the Commercial category; Hi, I wonder if what are the other ECN forex brokers existing in the market? I would like to share ...

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Feb 15, 2017, 2:41pm   #1
Joined Jun 2016
What is the best ECN forex broker?

Hi, I wonder if what are the other ECN forex brokers existing in the market?
I would like to share a conversation on how it gain success on forex trading.
SweetAnalyst is offline Other (Please email T2W with details)   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 24, 2017, 9:03am   #2
Joined Sep 2012
How do you define the best ECN broker? Please advise.
bigmistake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 3, 2017, 8:50am   #3
Joined Sep 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetAnalyst View Post
Hi, I wonder if what are the other ECN forex brokers existing in the market?
I would like to share a conversation on how it gain success on forex trading.

What do you mean under ECN brokerage? No market-making? Liquidity from several LP's? Traders often confuse this notion as they heard somewhere that any quality brokerhouse should be featured with ECN, but don't understand what are its advantages.
gerryg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 6, 2017, 11:09am   #4
Joined Jan 2017
You can find the info on the brokers' websites.
There may be some honest information sometimes Why sometimes? The majority of marketmakers tell people they are ecn , but in fact they even don't have liquidity providers (I won't tell the names, but you will meet such companies while researching).
I chose the one I work with as they HONESTLY told about a mixed business model. People who want to trade on ecn do it, people who don't care choose classic or cent accounts

You may also ask the support. But read reviews and forums prior to choosing a company
alextrader79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 8, 2017, 9:38am   #5
Joined Sep 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by alextrader79 View Post
You can find the info on the brokers' websites.
There may be some honest information sometimes Why sometimes? The majority of marketmakers tell people they are ecn , but in fact they even don't have liquidity providers (I won't tell the names, but you will meet such companies while researching).
I chose the one I work with as they HONESTLY told about a mixed business model. People who want to trade on ecn do it, people who don't care choose classic or cent accounts

You may also ask the support. But read reviews and forums prior to choosing a company
They do provide information that they may act as a counterparty on some instruments. Just lurk into Нotforex ToS. Although I'm quite comfortable with market makers too.
gerryg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 9, 2017, 9:33am   #6
Joined Jun 2016
SweetAnalyst started this thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by alextrader79 View Post
You can find the info on the brokers' websites.
There may be some honest information sometimes Why sometimes? The majority of marketmakers tell people they are ecn , but in fact they even don't have liquidity providers (I won't tell the names, but you will meet such companies while researching).
I chose the one I work with as they HONESTLY told about a mixed business model. People who want to trade on ecn do it, people who don't care choose classic or cent accounts

You may also ask the support. But read reviews and forums prior to choosing a company

Thank you Alexander! I agree with you, where in fact there are a lot of unreliable companies existing which offers promising services yet getting bad reviews.
SweetAnalyst is offline Other (Please email T2W with details)   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 10, 2017, 1:15pm   #7
Joined Jan 2017
Quote:
Originally Posted by gerryg View Post
They do provide information that they may act as a counterparty on some instruments. Just lurk into Нotforex ToS. Although I'm quite comfortable with market makers too.
Of course, everything depends on WHAT kind of marketmaker it is
alextrader79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 10, 2017, 1:18pm   #8
Joined Jan 2017
Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetAnalyst View Post
Thank you Alexander! I agree with you, where in fact there are a lot of unreliable companies existing which offers promising services yet getting bad reviews.
Such situations are widespread and no one is insured, unfortunately...
alextrader79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Please Share your Experience with Thinkforex ECN Broker? Are they ECN and Reputable? moyes Forex Brokers 40 Oct 11, 2016 10:33am
Forex broker with ECN, Metatrader 4 and IRA account gjbateman Forex Brokers 4 Aug 13, 2012 10:38pm
Forex: Use ECN Broker or Otherwise? Thakurdas Brokerages 4 Nov 18, 2008 4:16pm

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)