Recommend me a Broker!

This is a discussion on Recommend me a Broker! within the Forex Brokers forums, part of the Commercial category; Hi Guys, New to the world of Forex, I've been trading for a few months now with the last two ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Jul 7, 2016, 6:36pm   #1
Joined May 2015
Recommend me a Broker!

Hi Guys,

New to the world of Forex, I've been trading for a few months now with the last two being Pip positive. I'm using really simple S/R zone type strategy and being extremely selective in the trades I take.

Currently been using IG.com as my broker, never really considered anyone else. If I have two more pip positive months I am considering investing a very modest amount of starting capital and trading at £1.00 per pip.

Can any one recommend me a broker? Principally looking for a few things:
  • Regulated by the FCA
  • Negative Balance protection
  • Track record of good customer care/support

Also, brokers tend to have a very bad rep. Are they all really crooked and its a case of finding the least crooked? I look forward to hearing from you all.

Cheers!
NoviceTOP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 3, 2016, 5:17pm   #2
Joined Sep 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoviceTOP View Post

Also, brokers tend to have a very bad rep. Are they all really crooked and its a case of finding the least crooked? I look forward to hearing from you all.

Cheers!
Market is most skilled crook I would say it knows where you place stops (that's why you can see so many broker stop-hunting complaints), cause slippage and create other obstacles which leave traders out in the cold.

Just invest small part so you can allow it to lose. And always trade with getting ready for worst
gerryg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 12, 2016, 11:36am   #3
Joined Feb 2016
Quote:
Originally Posted by gerryg View Post
Just invest small part so you can allow it to lose. And always trade with getting ready for worst
Forex market is very professional market and it does not allows to make mistakes so any new trader might go with reputed broker and start forex trading with small amounts or with that specific amount which we can afford to loose.
progix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 28, 2017, 5:58pm   #4
Joined Apr 2017
Quote:
Originally Posted by progix View Post
Forex market is very professional market and it does not allows to make mistakes so any new trader might go with reputed broker and start forex trading with small amounts or with that specific amount which we can afford to loose.
Yes it is. Newcomer should kick off live account with minor balance, otherwise they could fall a great trouble , because there is nothing 100% in here and maximum time markets moves at random .
Peter Borren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 5, 2017, 5:41pm   #5
Joined Sep 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoviceTOP View Post
Hi Guys,

New to the world of Forex, I've been trading for a few months now with the last two being Pip positive. I'm using really simple S/R zone type strategy and being extremely selective in the trades I take.

Currently been using IG.com as my broker, never really considered anyone else. If I have two more pip positive months I am considering investing a very modest amount of starting capital and trading at £1.00 per pip.

Can any one recommend me a broker? Principally looking for a few things:
  • Regulated by the FCA
  • Negative Balance protection
  • Track record of good customer care/support

Cheers!

Well my choice is Нotforex and Tickmill, second is FCA regulated so feel free to check them both
gerryg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 6, 2017, 11:47am   #6
Joined Apr 2017
My question is , regulated trading platforms are always safe and sounds for the traders ?
Peter Borren is offline   Reply With Quote