Which broker to choose from metadrader

This is a discussion on Which broker to choose from metadrader within the Forex Brokers forums, part of the Commercial category; Originally Posted by justdatguy There over a 1000 brokers to choose from metatrader 4 Which broker is the most reliable ...

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Jan 9, 2017, 4:25am   #33
 
8 Posts
Joined Jan 2017
Quote:
Originally Posted by justdatguy View Post
There over a 1000 brokers to choose from metatrader 4

Which broker is the most reliable and how would i be able to search which one suits me best.
Hello. Currently there are many brokers in the market, so to be able to choose a best broker I would consider three factors which are services, software and price. These factors are very important in my decision to select broker transactions. I also traded through brokers like FxPro, FXCM, fxtm ... good software but they have extremely bad service, then I traded in some other broker but finally after some broker hands I selected substantially Teletrade. Perhaps it is less prestigious but its support services is the number 1, not including software and also stable. Although little-known but I found it really good if you want to participate in the transaction. This is just my own opinion, hope it helps you. Thank you
vilvil is offline Coach/Trainer   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 17, 2017, 8:25am   #34
Joined Sep 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by vilvil View Post
Hello. Currently there are many brokers in the market, so to be able to choose a best broker I would consider three factors which are services, software and price. These factors are very important in my decision to select broker transactions. I also traded through brokers like FxPro, FXCM, fxtm ... good software but they have extremely bad service, then I traded in some other broker but finally after some broker hands I selected substantially Teletrade. Perhaps it is less prestigious but its support services is the number 1, not including software and also stable. Although little-known but I found it really good if you want to participate in the transaction. This is just my own opinion, hope it helps you. Thank you
Teletrade is a Russian scam which lure traders posting recruiting adds like " analysts wanted" while forcing them to trade their accounts to prove their qualification. what are you talking about dude?
gerryg is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanks! The following members like this post: alextrader79
Old Feb 8, 2017, 8:30am   #35
 
Pat494's Avatar
Joined Mar 2004
I am trying Tickmill.
Being the cautious type concerning my money I like the fact that it has proper regulation. I don't really know how good others are though e.g. Cysec from Cyprus.
__________________
Imagination is more important than knowledge.
Einstein
Pat494 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 8, 2017, 8:48pm   #36
Joined Aug 2015
Anyone experience with Phillip Capital?
I used them in the past for futures trading, i would think they would be a honest and good FX broker since they are a well known company in the financial world.
RubenDK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 9, 2017, 8:23pm   #37
Joined Sep 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by RubenDK View Post
Anyone experience with Phillip Capital?
I used them in the past for futures trading, i would think they would be a honest and good FX broker since they are a well known company in the financial world.
Name looks solid but research shows there is too little positive feedback on them. Maybe you can give it a try with 100-200$ but I wouldn't risk more to test waters.
Instead you can also consider established brokers like Tickmill, Hanseatic or Нotforex. They are best choice for CFD's and spot forex in my view.
gerryg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 9, 2017, 9:13pm   #38
Joined Aug 2015
Quote:
Originally Posted by gerryg View Post
Name looks solid but research shows there is too little positive feedback on them. Maybe you can give it a try with 100-200$ but I wouldn't risk more to test waters.
Instead you can also consider established brokers like Tickmill, Hanseatic or Нotforex. They are best choice for CFD's and spot forex in my view.
Those are 3 brokers i would never choose
The reason i am interested in them is because their very solid brand/name and their very honest approach regarding their execution policy etc.
And i prefer brokers who do not directly take the other side of my trade, aka brokers who do not profit from my loss or lose from my wins.
PhillipCapital does take the other side of their clients trade but they neutralize their exposure by taking on another trade from the same size, in the other direction as mine with their liquidity providers.
So they are a so called market neutral broker
RubenDK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 13, 2017, 7:15pm   #39
Joined Sep 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by RubenDK View Post
Those are 3 brokers i would never choose
The reason i am interested in them is because their very solid brand/name and their very honest approach regarding their execution policy etc.
And i prefer brokers who do not directly take the other side of my trade, aka brokers who do not profit from my loss or lose from my wins.
PhillipCapital does take the other side of their clients trade but they neutralize their exposure by taking on another trade from the same size, in the other direction as mine with their liquidity providers.
So they are a so called market neutral broker
Its called hybrid model broker. I have same type of execution with Нotforex and Tickmill as its the only way they can offer access to trading with such low trading costs.
gerryg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 13, 2017, 9:51pm   #40
Joined Aug 2015
Quote:
Originally Posted by gerryg View Post
Its called hybrid model broker. I have same type of execution with Нotforex and Tickmill as its the only way they can offer access to trading with such low trading costs.
A hybrid model is not the same as a market neutral model.
RubenDK is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Help to choose US broker kopzy Forex Brokers 4 Apr 22, 2015 9:04am
Help me choose a broker Gizmosis350k Futures & Options 5 Oct 16, 2013 6:37pm
help to choose e-broker chulinho Brokerages 1 Oct 12, 2011 11:34am

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)