Is it good to use two Brokers

This is a discussion on Is it good to use two Brokers within the Forex Brokers forums, part of the Commercial category; It is fine for taking support from a few brokers, because they have different ideas and experiences. Therefore you can ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Aug 3, 2013, 3:26pm   #25

2 Posts
Joined Aug 2013
Re: Is it good to use two Brokers

It is fine for taking support from a few brokers, because they have different ideas and experiences. Therefore you can get their tips and tricks quickly.
Old Aug 5, 2013, 8:30am   #26
Joined Sep 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rambo35 View Post
Can you give an example of how it could affect your trades in a negative way?
Ok, when your capital divide into 2 accounts, of course its easier to get margin call or you cannot trade with bigger lot as when you have 1 account. And your trading plan have to change. And managing many more accounts is more difficult than one.
bigmistake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 5, 2013, 8:53am   #27
Joined Oct 2011

well i guess tere is nothing wrong in having more than just one broker, it all depends on the trader, i read about how its better to divide big funds between two brokers or more than to have it all under one broker, but for me, im trading with only ******** at the moment and its all good
ph_trader is offline Software vendor   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 5, 2013, 9:52am   #28
Joined Apr 2008

I have 3 brokers, for the following reasons:
> if they have technical problems then, eg IG had lots of problem with advanced charts recently so was unable to use them for more then a week
> dont put all your eggs in one basket
> nice to have market research from 3 brokers,
forex999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 7, 2013, 11:02am   #29

9 Posts
Joined Aug 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigboyfx View Post
Hello, I am not sure about this, but I feel like opening another account with another broker. I currently use **********. Although I have made a reasonable amount of money there, but I feel like splitting my profit in two and moving the other half to another broker. If you think this is ok, please recommended another reliable broker, where I can trade successfully as I do with **********.
That's a good idea. I would recommend Weltrade. They provide good support, fast execution and quick withdrawal.
Eagle_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 10, 2016, 3:57pm   #30
Joined Dec 2016
You've got to use at least two brokers. Sometimes one goes down, or freeze. Also, the spreads can be widely different around economic release time. Even in normal times there can be a pip difference between broker spreads. It may not sound much but if you save a pip on every trade and trade 5 times a day every day for a year that is over 1000pips!
BigJayJay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 29, 2016, 5:31pm   #31
Joined Nov 2013
2 brokers is normal, but if you try to trade simultaneously 2 brokers, you could make more mistakes than one.
trade2bpro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 31, 2016, 4:58pm   #32
Joined Sep 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by trade2bpro View Post
2 brokers is normal, but if you try to trade simultaneously 2 brokers, you could make more mistakes than one.
To trade 2 brokers simultaneously I use autotrade feature provided on my Нotforex platform. Using HF's account as master and other accounts as slave I can execute same traders on different platforms, compare spreads, execution, etc. Very useful feature..
gerryg is offline   Reply With Quote