Hot forex

This is a discussion on Hot forex within the Forex Brokers forums, part of the Commercial category; I'd say I'm averaging around 260 pips/month, and its not too bad for me the way Im doing things right ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Nov 7, 2011, 5:04pm   #25
Joined Oct 2011
Re: Hot forex

I'd say I'm averaging around 260 pips/month, and its not too bad for me the way Im doing things right now..
ph_trader is offline Software vendor   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 8, 2011, 3:34pm   #26
Joined Oct 2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by ph_trader View Post
I'd say I'm averaging around 260 pips/month, and its not too bad for me the way Im doing things right now..

Its great to hear that 260 pips/month. Can you share something more about ?
Samira Bhagvat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 9, 2011, 3:39pm   #27
Joined Oct 2011

hi samira,

I'm just using a very simple strategy, very basic, more on discipline actually. support and resistance, price action. how about you? do you trade metals?
Old Nov 10, 2011, 3:29pm   #28
Joined Oct 2011

Yeah ph_trader I am dealing with metals and I am happy with ********, Its an honor to work with them
Samira Bhagvat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 11, 2011, 8:57am   #29

Joined Mar 2011

Quote:
Do you trade with Hot Forex? How is the execution speed and requotes this fall?

Regads,

Josef
Old Nov 11, 2011, 4:53pm   #30
Joined Oct 2011

I am trading with ******** and there were some issues with the server speed. I have never seen a reqoute there, but there were a few off-qoutes. I am not doing super heavy scalping so execution seems fine. The main problem that I have seen were the server disconnects, but it seems to be fixed now.
Old Nov 14, 2011, 4:03pm   #31
Joined Oct 2011

Quote:
I am trading with ******** and there were some issues with the server speed. I have never seen a reqoute there, but there were a few off-qoutes. I am not doing super heavy scalping so execution seems fine. The main problem that I have seen were the server disconnects, but it seems to be fixed now.
I am in China and i am also using ********, earlier I thought it is a little bit slow connecting with the server, however it did not affect my trading. it's ok these days, I don't know whether it's my network speed problem.

Ph_trader, i think you did great in forex trading. how is your performance last week. I experienced a gamble night last friday and promise not to be taking such a big risk again.
mingbao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 14, 2011, 4:51pm   #32
Joined Oct 2011

hi mingbao,

oh last Friday was when the American banks were closed if I'm not mistaken, it was risky a bit but its all good, it nice to hear that we have a fellow trader from china. thanks for dropping by.