Hot forex

This is a discussion on Hot forex within the Forex Brokers forums, part of the Commercial category; Originally Posted by pboyles I dont understand why people would even consider risking sending money to an offshore forex company. ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Jul 20, 2011, 1:10am   #17

Joined Apr 2011
Re: Hot forex

Quote:
Originally Posted by pboyles View Post
I dont understand why people would even consider risking sending money to an offshore forex company. Just google their address and you'll see its a mail drop or virtual office, there are dozens of other unrelated businesses registered there. That took 30 seconds to find out, if you dig deeper you'll find more.

If there is a problem do you seriously think you are going to claim back your money from a small island off Africa? How would you even start, take them to court? Do they even have courts there? Madness to even think about sending them your money.
...that.. O M G that... obviously registered there for tax purposes or blatant scam

don't be silly original poster

just sign up with ig markets or CMC, i use cmc, nice clean platform, easy to deal with customer service (here in NZ anyway)

also 1 pip spreads on the EUR... 'tis but a dream the broker will have some other fee structure to make sure the economic effect is the same as 2 pip spreads
enragedcow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 15, 2011, 5:39pm   #18

1 Posts
Joined Aug 2011

I have been using these guys for a long time. Top forex broker I ever try,huge bonus,very tight spreads,very good customer service,I withdraw many times without a problem and I am a scalper ...
Avienaek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 15, 2011, 8:04pm   #19
Joined Oct 2006

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avienaek View Post
I have been using these guys for a long time. Top forex broker I ever try,huge bonus,very tight spreads,very good customer service,I withdraw many times without a problem and I am a scalper ...
Nobody with any brains will believe you. Don't worry though, plenty of idiots want to trade forex too.
pboyles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 16, 2011, 3:43am   #20
Als
Joined Jul 2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by pboyles View Post
Nobody with any brains will believe you. Don't worry though, plenty of idiots want to trade forex too.
nobody without any brains will believe as well....
Als is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 16, 2011, 7:00am   #21

Joined Mar 2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avienaek View Post
Perfect first post.
Old Oct 10, 2011, 1:33pm   #22

2 Posts
Joined Oct 2011

I don’t think ******** is a trustworthy broker. They Don’t Care About Clients’ Privacy Details. I’m none of ******** employee but on 30/09/2011 John Watson asked me to contact one of their client in Indonesia becuse they wondering if credit card used by that client to made deposit was a stolen CC. To contact the client of course he gave me that client’s detail. Regarding to privacy concern, is that what good broker does? You can see screen shoot of our chat here:
******** Scam HOT FOREX SCAM - ******** Scam Alert

They Reimbursed Some of Clients’ Fund Just To Keep Their Rating On Some Forum HIGH. We read on some forums that in some cases like their MT4 server down they reimbursed clients’ fund. Did they reimburse all of clients or just them whom made a bad reviews/complaints in wellknown forums?

If they really STP/ECN such order must already went through interbank/liquidity, how come they reimbursed such losing trade?
denika is offline Broker   Reply With Quote
Thanks! The following members like this post: DiggerOfTruth
Old Oct 27, 2011, 3:23pm   #23
Joined Oct 2011

I've been trading there for a few months. They have some small issues from time to time, but overall they are a good company.
ph_trader is offline Software vendor   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 7, 2011, 3:39pm   #24
Joined Oct 2011

Hey ph_trader,

Well, I am using this from couple of month, as you said you have been trading there for a few months, can you share with us that what is your profit ratio or something related to it.
Samira Bhagvat is offline   Reply With Quote